lovewdgiepain lovewdgiepain 18-21, F 15 Answers Jul 10, 2012

1. If she's drunk it's harder for the girl to remember their assailant.

2. They don't want a struggle.

3. They are cowardly individuals who feel the need to prove themselves through sexual conquest.

4. An irresistable urge to dominate or revenge themselves on the female gender because of a woman scorning them in the past.

Best Answer

Because some girls put pictures of their *** on the internet.

Best Answer

Best Answer

That's not a valid excuse for rape...there is NO valid excuse for rape.

Best Answer

The real question is "Why do men rape?" It has nothing to do with alcohol consumption. Rape is an act of violence against a weaker individual. That's all it is.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

Why do girls hang around drunk men that rape girls?

Best Answer

When the men are drunk. Because what little control they had before they addled their brain with alcohol is lost. They rape them when the girl is drunk because it gives the illusion that it is okay.

Best Answer

What say you about the "basic instinct as a cause" ?

Best Answer

because they can

Best Answer

Because they are the sons of the devil . Women need to realize that not all men are good men. Some men do not care if God is going to destroy them; they are going to do whatever they want, whenever they want, and however they want. Women need to watch out and not bring attention to their self (do not make yourself appear sexy or get drunk around men) I am not saying that rape is okay. It is not and the Lord our God will avenge. However women must make sure they do not tempt a man to do wrong.

Best Answer

First off, I do not condone the act of rape.

But I do not know why men rape girls when there drunk...what? I suppose you mean when (they are) drunk?

a serious question like that deserves the proper spelling.

Best Answer

I do agree that there is no justification to rape... However, there could be a lot of desparation and some driver that really is working on 'dominance' and 'sexual power'.

Best Answer

Why do male dolphins gang up on females dolphins and rape them?

Best Answer

For fun and because they can get away with it. The same reasons humans do it.

Best Answer

Exactly. And possibly many more reasons. See what nature teaches us.

Best Answer

Many of these men probably don't consider it rape. The girl's not fighting, so that is how they justify it?

Best Answer