my father sexually molested me since i was born tell age 15.
AppleCherry2013 AppleCherry2013 22-25, F 12 Answers May 11, 2013

Sweetie what he has done is wrong and I imagine that uve acted out because of this and nothing will change until u tell the authorities! The statute is very limited on the amount of time u can go back on that but if u can u should press charges honey! Where was ur mom when this was happening? I feel heartbroken for u cause ur dad is suppose to b the man that u learn who a great husband is suppose to b like and he took that from u along with a lot of other very personal things. U need a great counselor and perhaps u have some family u can trust with this info and u can come up with a plan together cause he doesn't have a good enough reason to do what he did and he should thank the good lord for small favors that someone hasn't killed him cause if that happened to my daughter I'd b happy to sit in prison the rest of my days to rid the world of someone like that... U deserve great things in ur life and I hope u find some memories that are happily and full of hope from here on out ., good luck sunshine

Best Answer

I don't know any man who has raped his daughter. If I did I would be repulsed. Rape is a horrible thing.

Best Answer

Its sad

Best Answer

Because it's illegal to burn a house down while someone's inside.

Best Answer

I always see on tv that they are often drunks but would say they have some mental issues.

Best Answer

They are stupid. And honey. Bad bad combination.

Best Answer

men are obnoxious scoundrel darling. a man who does not know his daughter is just a beast.

Best Answer

I wish I knew. I was lucky to have a decent father, but...I can't imagine what a man tells himself to make that acceptable.

Best Answer

A very hurtful question, I'm sure. I don't know the answer other than they can't control their desires. I have also read it is passed from generation to generation. I have often wondered if I was raped as a little boy because of my screwed up life. I hope you find an answer..

Best Answer