This kind of attitude from men when they get defensive over a simple question reminds me of a teenage boy who gets pissy with his mother. Just answer the question, be a grown up. Nothing to hide, right?
missybaby29 missybaby29 36-40, F 4 Answers Aug 20, 2013 in Struggles

Why are you grilling us on being defensive? You always have to be so accusing.

Best Answer

I dunno, I dated a woman who took her relationship advice from Cosmo once...that's enough to make ANY man defensive. <br />
Since when is answering a question, with details and without any form of evasion or mental chicanery, a sign of cheating? Oh, only when the Cosmo writer says it is.

Best Answer

a discussion of issues surrounding their lives aint what they are about so they go on the attack rather than discuss something they have no clue about

Best Answer

It was not a personal question. All I was asking was what did you do with yesterdays work pants. I had washed his work clothes yesterday before he got home. Today I washed his whites. I had to go in the hamper to get the whites. Noticed his pants were not in the hamper. His immediate response was that he knew I was going to quiz him on the pants. He told me he had put on the same pants this morning. I just thought his reaction was uncalled for. There was a whole weeks of clean pants in the closet.

Best Answer

we don't like to spill our past

Best Answer