goggos goggos 36-40, F 14 Answers Oct 1, 2009

It's either he's scratching or 're-arranging' it to a more comfortable position^^

Best Answer

they are just checking to make sure they (their balls) are still there. lol

Best Answer

It's funny that alot of men don't even realize they are doing it half the time. My husband is always "adjusting his package". I just laugh and immitate him and he just says "you don't understand" and laughs back at me

Best Answer

Same reason I keep seeing my sister scratch under her bra, I guess. When something is crammed into something smaller the feeling is not nice, and the hair thats there too doesn't help. It's the hair there that causes the itch most of the time, and on warm days it can be murder. Our underwear doesn't help much, and like a bad fitting bra it causes more harm than good most of the time.<br />
As to the way your boss acts, I'll admit it's a little odd. If you could read men's minds you'd be amazed at how many times we want to scratch down there SO BAD, but don't do so; thats a big no-no for us..most of the time. Why? Because it would be like messing up a trophy.. We don't mind women wondering whats there, but we, by God, don't want them to see us scratching and get the wrong idea what IS. So we usually go out of our way to NOT scratch THERE.<br />
I'm not sure why he doesn't try not to. Sounds like he's very self-centered and doesn't much care about anyone or anything..

Best Answer

It does sometimes get itchy or uncomfortable... but I have noticed how distracting it is to see another person scratching "down there". However, sometimes it can feel as if someone is sticking a pin in it - then you just HAVE to scratch! Or you'd be hopping around saying "Owww Oww Owww!!" And that would be even more distracting!

Best Answer

Buy him a stress ball and see if that stops him playing with his own

Best Answer

nits

Best Answer

If he does it in front of you I'd say he is quite rude. Or doesn't think a lot of you. And I would not like to think of what is down there. But it don't sound to clean. Just my take.

Best Answer