I keep catching this friend of mine really intently staring at me from across the room A LOT. We talk all the time and have a great relationship but I am catching him all the time doing the staring thing. When I catch his eye he will quickly look away but resume looking when he is sure I have turned away. It's obvious that I have caught him in the act. Does this mean they like you and may be scared to approach you about that?
pussinmyboots pussinmyboots 36-40, F 10 Answers Apr 26, 2012

I would say that is what he is doing and why he diverts his attention. Either he is afraid to ask you, or if it is at work, he is worried about work place sexual harassment charges, or he has someone in his life and cannot have you.

Maybe he is just afraid of saying something too. He could just be shy.

What ever the reason is I say that you should just go up to him and say,

"I see you checking me out every so often, what's up with that?"

Best Answer

I think you nailed it!!

Best Answer

He Could Like You And Be Afraid To Tell You Because He Doesn't Wanna Ruin The Friendship... Or He Could Be Trying To Mess With You But I'm Leaning More Towards Number One.(:

Best Answer

I suspect it means precisely that.

Best Answer

He likes you. Maybe he doesn't realize it or does not want to say anything.

Best Answer

Because putting his face an inch away from your cleave and staring directly down would be too obvious. He likes you.

Best Answer

I caught him doing that too

Best Answer

There you go, sport.

Best Answer

so why's he trying to hide it? Why not just come out and tell me he likes me if it's so freakin obvious???

Best Answer

Any number of reasons. Could be he's seeing someone. Could be he thinks you are. Could be he's just shy. Could be he's worried about a harassment suit. If you're interested you should just make a move.

Best Answer

He is attracted to you, but to shy to say so.

Best Answer

Either his mind/spirit likes yours, and/or his body likes yours.

Best Answer

He is shy and must really like you.

Best Answer

even if we are great friends and LOVE to talk he could still be getting the jitters around me?? He usually isn't shy with other people..

Best Answer

Why does the sun come up? Or are the stars just pin holes in the curtain of night, who knows? What I do know is that because you were born different, men will fear you... try to drive you away like the people of your village.

Best Answer

Hilarious.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer