thatspecialsomeone thatspecialsomeone 31-35, F 18 Answers Aug 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

This is a biased question, implying that all men take good women for granted. But this isn't the case. And there are plenty of women that take good men for granted as well. But not all, just like not all men take women for granted.

Best Answer

That goes both ways. The human race is made up of two different types of people, givers and takers.<br />
When there is a giver and a taker in a relationship it is unequal. When two givers are present it usually works out. When two takers meet up its hell. By givers and takers I mean contributions to the relationship and unselfishness. Takers only take things and don't contribute to the building of the relationship. But believe it or not I've seen takers turn into givers

Best Answer

Good question! I think that in general, certain ppl take for granted anything that comes easily. Once it is established, they become used to it and accept it. Especially if the woman allows herself to be treated badly. <br />
One thing I do know is that he will notice and miss it once its gone.

Best Answer

That seems to be the pattern :-/

Best Answer

Unless you have dated every single Man on this planet, you statement is very bias. Just because the guys you have gone out with have been bad; doen't mean that all men are like that.

Best Answer

I'll admit it...I took her love for granted...I hurt her so badly, and now there's no going back :/

Best Answer

Sorry. I hope you have a chance to be a great guy for someone u love

Best Answer

yeah me too, trying to just learn from my mistakes

Best Answer

I really don't like to see such vague generalizations, but perhaps I can shed some light for you. Not all men are like that, really. I think you must have run into some poor examples of men. Some of us believe in our vows, and are faithful to those we love. I am sorry that you haven't seen that in the experiences you have lived through. Not all of us are like that.

Best Answer

Glad you re out there somewhere :-)

Best Answer

Overly confidence....and their Ego.

Best Answer

Ive been asking myself that for years..

Best Answer

I don't. :)

Best Answer

Same reason women take for granted a good man's love?

Best Answer

Because they never been in my shoes... A good woman is hard to find... They just get laid and move on... Me I rarely get the chance... My ex wife was far from a good woman....

Best Answer

I dont know, but it can be awful

Best Answer