saiuron35 saiuron35 18-21, F 14 Answers Feb 6, 2011

You can't tar all men with the same brush i have met men who do that but i have also met some real sweethearts i'm with one now so i would'nt say all men were like that, the ones who do that have insecurity issues.

Best Answer

Because we're all filthy pigs. : )

I was being facetious.***

Best Answer

Are you being funny, or do you really belittle women and think it's natural? I am NOT offended, I am just curious about your answer.

Best Answer

The question is one vast generalization.

If I'm tempted to belittle or patronize someone it has nothing to do with their gender but everything to do with their actions.

Best Answer

As mentioned in some of the As,there are exceptions to the rule,but I think generally speaking what you say is true.A good friend put it to me recently that this behaviour is intentionly impressed on males from birth,with a view to suppressing the real purpose women serve in this world.Put basically(and leaving out lots of indicative evidence)this purpose is to empower growth in nature and the world around us.

Best Answer

No not at all true, I have known people that have had the most horrific childhoods, as both female and male, and the male has actually turned it around and become a decent man from it, and the woman also, so no, you become what you want to become at the end of the day.

Best Answer

I don't let guys like that belittle me, just all goes in one ear and right out the other!

Best Answer

Part of Life is Denial.

Best Answer

Yes I agree a lot of people live in denial, but it's their choice still if they do so.

Best Answer

the one's that do that are just young or old and stupid

Best Answer

The ones that do just don't want to break the cycle obviously and would just rather keep a bad one going because it seems like a little too like hardwise to make it otherwise.

Best Answer

because their heart has rooted butterness from some female in their life as a child and they never forgiven them ..such as a mother. so they feel threatened by all females and it makes them feel in control and they can take out thier childhood pain on the women they get close to for fear he will relive the trama in thier past. they are without JESUS ..ONLY HE can change a mans

Best Answer

The ones that say that don't have an issue with women but talk down to them like that are clearly lying and do have an issue with women to do that. So the fact there speaks quite clearly for itself. However, my male friend doesn't talk down to me and treats me like an equal, which is how it should be as far as I am concerned. We all have our arguments, but there is a huge difference between arguments, and being spoke down to, and thankfully I can tell the difference between the two.

Best Answer

Yeah for real the ones that do that definately have insecurity issues.

Best Answer

I think too many people use their "Bad childhood" as an excuse! While several others with bad ones or worse get up, dust off and get the **** on with **** without blaming everybody else!

Best Answer

No men that I know do that.

Best Answer

DONALD VERMEER A 56 YEAR OLD WHOS LOOKING FOR LOVE WITH A 26-36 YEARS OLD AND WANTS TO YOU TO BEAR HIS CHILDREN... AND HE WILL SAY .... AS IF, IF YOU ARE OVERWEIGHT OVER 40 AND UGLY... NEED HELP WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS... HES NOT RICH BUT CONFARTALBLE,,, HE DOES NOT HAVE CHILDREN DIVORCED ONCE THAT LASTED A YEAR AND A HALF... PLEASE NOTIFY ME AT 7472212668

Best Answer