jillianlarson2011 jillianlarson2011 18-21, F 9 Answers Mar 15, 2011

I have a pretty strong libido---for a women, and I used to assume it was comparable to a man's. But I have an acquaintance who is a female to male transgender, and he explained to me that as he went through the process with the extra testosterone his sex drive increased exponentially. Having experienced both a woman's and a man's sex drive, he said there's no comparison; he marvelled that most men overall control it as well as they do, and more don't rape.(his words)

Best Answer

Did you say sex? <br />
Men are hormonal, 7/24/365. Women are cyclicly hormonal over a month. Men are DRIVEN to have sex and sex dominates their thoughts and actions. The average male thinks about sex every other waking minite of their lives. And they dream of sex too.<br />
Just how we are built. Just haow we were made ...and just how we are supposed to be.

Best Answer

Hmmm?....I see what you mean....you want to suck my penis don't you????.....yeah that's right I read between the lines.....

Best Answer

Oooooohhhh....sexy topic! Oh, wait...I purposely try to steer clear of the sex topic because women seem uber sensitive about it. I literally have a sexual thought at least once a minute but I know that women don't have that same thought process. I have adopted the philosophy that men need three things in life: 1) To eat 2) To sleep 3) have sex. Every other thing they do in life is directly involved in making at least one of these three things possible. I will say some men show more class in how they approach sex than others. Those are the keepers.

Best Answer

Testosterone. It makes our sex drives way higher than women's. This combined with the fact that as a male you have to get rejected about three hundred times before you get laid means there are loads of sexually frustrated guys out there.<br />
See for women it's "It gets old talking about sex all the time" for the average male its "Why don't I ever get to talk about sex?"

Best Answer

I would have to agree with you.. at least with the few guys I talk to on-line. They only do it because there is a screen in front of them. And I only continue conversing with them because there is still more to them then just sex. haha.

Best Answer

I wish they would just stop!

Best Answer