beautifulbell beautifulbell 46-50, F 20 Answers Aug 6, 2010

depends on if its stupid insulting or stupid being silly and trying to get a laugh or a smile. if its the latter take it as the compliment it is ment as and maybe lighten up about it. Im sorry as a female that you have to endure the swarm that we stupid men form when there is a woman around but it not like we can show our bright feathers or drive by slow in our shiny porsche. oh yeah in case you intrested the feathers are a bright blue and the car is red. call me :)

Best Answer

That is funny! But there has to be a better way.

Best Answer

Its a step up from dropping spiders down your dress, but its essentially the same behaviour.

However there is a small group of men who genuinely believe that women are subordinate and its O.K. to talk down to them. My guess is that this trait will be bred out in time.

Best Answer

i thinks its kind of a reflex. they're probably nervous that they like the woman so they blurt out something without really thinking about it

Best Answer

Because it keeps working.

Best Answer

I have always thought of that awkward,funny,never says the right thing geek persona as being adorable

I heart nerds

yeahhh thats not what I was talking about

Best Answer

thats cute! I'm talking about hey baby this could be your lucky day, Yo baby what up even worse yo baby you got

some nice T--------s

Best Answer

Sounds like you have been going out with boys, real men dont do that at all until the 5th date

Best Answer

When I was a kid, I'd do stupid things like tug a pig tail if I liked the girl. Now I just put'em on their backs. Heh, heh....just kidding. Was that stupid enough for you?

Best Answer

Men are so acting when they something cute. Women are so pretending when they like it.

Best Answer

Why do women think its cute to say really silly things to get a mans attention, do they really think men like it?

Best Answer

I'm not a little girl so I can't answer that. Intelligent woman don't do that.

Best Answer

If its attention we are after, it is attention we will get whether it be in stupid ways or not... Women seem to react to stupidity...maybe not positively but a reaction is a reaction, better than beng ignored, I think...?

Best Answer

Maybe they are shy and don't know what to say. I say give them a chance and see if there is anything behind their stupidity.

Best Answer

If I did that with ever man all day I'd never get to work

Best Answer

Oh, look, whats that.?. On your chest. AHAHAHAA. gotya.

Best Answer

I think its the hope that maybe we will at least get a smile even it if is just a I cant believe he just said that smile.

Best Answer