That's too general. There are many men who respect, admire and adore women.

Best Answer

then i have no luck

Best Answer

They ARE there;)

Best Answer

will you listen or you're just bored?

Best Answer

there's always a few rotten apples that spoil the barrel. the secret is to know which ones to throw out.

Best Answer

another general Q. <br />
why are ALL women silly? hmmm why why why

Best Answer

They're ashamed to admit they want to be one.

Best Answer

lol - the truth hurts - lol

Best Answer

Don't it though?

Best Answer

My guess is that some menfolk simply think poorly of everyone, some guys are sexist and some are just hurting and lashing out at the entire female population for the actions of a few. Oh, and I am speaking ONLY of those males that do think little of women, I realize there are many awesome people walking around with a Y chromosome.

Best Answer

we scary them

Best Answer

i ask myself this everyday!

Best Answer

I don't...there are certain women I think are idiots but I think some guys are idiots as well so it is even.

Best Answer

we dont

Best Answer

untrue, I think of women all the time

Best Answer

its because men are taught growing up that everything they do is inherently right. even if it a woman has more experience in a subject people will believe the man and let that man talk over her. there is also a stereotype in this country of women being hysterical or "silly" so that every time an argument is presented they can dismiss it by saying we are overemotional or on our period. there are all the jokes about women told among kids from as early as elementary school and up. just today a high school boy was telling his friends about why women don't need watches. if you repeat something enough you believe it is true. objectively you could blame any one thing on why men don't respect women but it is certainly taught to children from a young age.

Best Answer