prettytasty prettytasty 31-35, F 23 Answers Dec 22, 2010

Because they don't want to accept any responsibility for their own poor life choices. It's easy for a person of weak character to deflect the blame onto others.

Best Answer

Not all men think that way..............

If I had children they would be supported over and above any judge's ruling

Best Answer

I do not think that way and lived with a mother who could barley feed us.......so feel free ladies to be the biggest BIOTCHES you wanna be-because you have all the right in the world to be one!!! Be a fuggin' man and pay yo child support ya no good varmints!!!

Best Answer

because they are still single, and want to remain living like a single, meaning money is only for their selfish needs

Best Answer

Men who have unprotected sex, impregnate a women, and then bail out are men who refuse to take responsibility for anything and seek self gratification over everything else. These are unprincipled, irresponsible jerks. Of course they are going to resent being taken to court and held responsible for their actions.

The question in my mind is, why do women allow men like this to have unprotected sex with them in the first place? I can recognize these types of men from a mile away. Why are these women incapable or unwilling to take responsibility for their own reproductive health and ensure they do not have unwanted, unplanned children. In the US, if you look at children living in poverty, the vast majority are children living in a single parent, absent-father, household. The majority of women living in poverty are unwed mothers. The connection and relationship between living in poverty and women having unwanted children is crystal clear and undeniable. It does not even require an education to know this, simply common sense and open eyes.

Men -- if you father a child, then pay the fricking child support and shut your fricking mouth.

Women -- Do not have unprotected sex if you don't want children or don't have the financial means to support the child and an involved and loving father for the child.

Men and Women -- if you create a child, get married and support the child emotionally and financially until the child is old enough to support him or herself. PERIOD!

Best Answer

HI prettytasty

ELFINSONG said it already

:)

Best Answer

its just sad that some men feel that way they think just bc they hate the mom or dont get along with her anymore that she shouldnt get money or that they just dont care enough about the kids i know alot of dads that arent like this but i know way to many that are.

Best Answer

because they think all women are anyway.

Best Answer

I don't think all men feel that way. Some men go out of their way to make sure that their children are taken well care of after a divorce. I do think that selfish and immature and unthinking men do think that way however.

Best Answer

All depends on the circle of friends you are attracted to. If you are gathering guys that are fun and going no where in life. How much of that is the mothers fault for chasing fun in lieu of responsible men that may be not so much fun. Nice guys do finish last. No justifying men sherking responsibility, but at least date men that know what the word means. I paid child support for many years, raised my son when I could and he is one of my best friends now. I also would not try to raise another womans child again. I tried that too. Turned into a horrible nightmare, and I do tell other men of my experience if that are thinking about getting involved with women that have kids. Plus I have them look at the national statistics for how long those marriages last.

Best Answer

Because men are not legally protected from women who decide to look for a better man or decide to cheat. Why should we get dumped legally and still have to pick up the tab?

I have given my ex the last dime that i will ever give her period.

Best Answer

If a woman re-marries or is in a common law relationship (de facto marriage), doesn't child support end? Or can't you file to end it? And as to why you should pay outside the situation of her having sufficient money to support the kid - it is YOUR kid, the money is for the CHILD, not for her. It takes two to make a kid, so maybe next time you should wear a condom.

Best Answer

I'm perfectly happy to provide financial support for my children who live with my ex partner, BUT, I think it is utterly appalling that she claims a false level of income to get more than double the amount of support she is really entitled too as well as doctor shopping our youngest child to get him diagnosed with a condition that gets her more welfare payments.

Utterly appalling, and that is why some men think women are ******* for getting child support from them.

Best Answer

I'm just gonna come out and say it. Some women ARE *******. But a lot of men are irresponsible ******** also, so that's really not the point. The point is planning pregnancy when possible. Sex makes babies. Period. Sometimes having a baby brings people together and sometimes it pushes them apart. It's all about timing (and the people involved). If both parents are struggling financially, more often than not it's still perfectly possible to raise a child properly, TOGETHER. To summarize, the men that think women are ******* for getting child support from them, shouldn't have children in the first place. WRAP IT! the men who don't think that are the ones either paying it, or simply taking responsibility for their actions and staying in that kid's life.

Best Answer

Those men who feel this way are immature and irresponsible. This is probably why they are no longer with the mother.

Best Answer

They all don't, but I guess it would depend on the circumstances of the pregnancy, the relationship, etc.

Best Answer

I think sometimes it's for revenge. I also think if a man can help produce a child he should also step up to the plate and help pay for raising that child. Sometimes lawyers can really screw things up also, turning something that could be amicable into world war 3.

Best Answer