unnutty unnutty 22-25, F 24 Answers Feb 5, 2012

Ha ha..Well they can think what they like!!... Statistically women are the best drivers, they are less likely to take risks, have less accidents and so get cheaper insurance!

Best Answer

exactly,we make stupid mistakes but are definitely more road-safe n get into way lesser serious accidents.

Best Answer

That's right: statistically women are better drivers. People who say women are bad drivers most likely discriminate against women in other areas. Women discriminate against other females, as well. We're constantly bombarded by stereotypes and misogynistic messages, which infect our minds.

Best Answer

In strict numeric terms women have fewer and crashes. But I'm not so sure if that they have fewer crashes per mile driven. Insurance companies are only interested in the bottom line - so the first statistic is the one that counts for them. And of course juts because women have less crashes than men does not mean that every woman is better than every man. When surveys are conducted everyone tends to garde themselves as being an above average driver - a statistical impossibility!!

Best Answer

& who asked for your opinion?!! lol :)

Best Answer

Same way the men tell blonde jokes....

Best Answer

cuz iv never seen a girl overtake Sebastien Vettel or Michael Schumacher...

Best Answer

2 weeks back, i was talking to my girlfriend in a parked car, in a parking lot, and this chic hit my car real bad.. my bumper's out,the light broken..n that chic begins crying,cuz she accelerated instead of braking. i should have been crying,not her ! n then u cant even say anything to a crying pretty face.

Best Answer

lol now that must have hurt alot

Best Answer

u bet!

Best Answer

Most female drivers do suck.<br />
On the flip side, most male drivers suck, too.<br />
If I were in charge of driver licensing requirements in my area, only about 10-15% of the people currently on the roads would have passed a driver's test. It's nothing more than "can you follow simple instructions."<br />
Turn left here.<br />
Parallel park here.<br />
Change lanes here.<br />
They specifically tell you they won't ask you to do anything illegal on your test. Why the **** not? How are you supposed to test if somebody is going to do something stupid and illegal if you never ask them to do it? If they do, instant fail.<br />
Or how about, after the basic mechanics (turns, lane changes, etc) are tested, have them pull over, and show them a map. Point out where you are, and a location a dozen or so blocks away. The driver being tested then has to get you to that point.<br />
This tests for route planning, reaction to unexpected construction/one way streets/accidents/heavy traffic, and whether the driver is actually capable of thinking on the fly, which most drivers can't do for ****.

Best Answer

I think women are not multitasking in the case of driving. bcoz once a woman while reversing was doing to hit my car but someone shouted and then she managed to stop car. but I am not talking abt all women.

Best Answer

It's sexist. If we were such bad drivers our insurance wouldn't be lower!!<br />
I do see more women not focusing while driving which drives me nuts.We get into trouble by multi-tasking such as applying makeup and texting or disciplining the kids, arguing with hubby etc but their multitasking may make them more aware all around and more considerate.<br />
I see more men driving recklessly, cutting people off and driving insanely fast or showing off or having the music up so loud they would never hear a siren. Men get into trouble by being aggressive and/or impatient in one way or another but their quick moves may mean they can avoid an accident. <br />
Either gender drives better in their 30's and 40's and 50's than younger or older, in my opinion.<br />
Even concerning the age thing, younger people lack experience and that makes them bad drivers in some ways..but they have quick reflexes. Elderly people lose reflexes, have decreases hearing and vision and also lose confidence which makes them bad drivers in some ways, but they have years of experience and their caution is a strong point for them. Tthey just know the roads better, having driven them several thousand times. <br />
Ha Ha, I wrote this and then read all the comments. I guess I am just repeating what others said about gender differences, but I'll post it anyway.

Best Answer

let's face it...sometimes they're right.....driving is a skill that some do not have...MEN AND WOMEN.<br />
Not all men think that anyway.

Best Answer

true a lot of men dont have driving sense, but most women suck. its not their fault,though, they're programmed that way !! like we suck at multi-tasking, but some men might be good at it. im no way chauvinist,i love girls more than anyone else does :P

Best Answer

untrue..women are good drivers.
and your comment " but most women suck. its not their fault,though, they're programmed that way !! " leads me to think you're in denial about being a chauvinistic...i'm hearing chauvinistic.

Best Answer

I'd hate to say it, but even as a woman, I've seen the ratio of bad woman drivers sky high compared to men!! A lot of women just don't pay attention to the road as closely as men do.

Best Answer

Delusional, similar to being superior because they have something that sticks out instead of in. :)

Best Answer

Coz they don't have potential in there hands...........

Best Answer

Possibly from watching so many women trying to drive while putting on make-up at the same time.

Best Answer

we multi-task!

Best Answer

and crash

Best Answer

Uh oh. This could get heated. Gonna go make some popcorn. :-)

Best Answer

you putting butter on that?

Best Answer

Definitely. I like a little popcorn with my butter. In response to the question, there's nothing gender specific about bad driving. Statistically men cause more accidents as they are typically more aggresive drivers.

Best Answer

They enjoy making fun of women. It makes them feel so tough lol

Best Answer

totally agree

Best Answer

because they are not good drivers

Best Answer