sandnsun sandnsun 46-50 20 Answers Nov 14, 2009

I think that women nag because they have something to nag about - but please, not that much... don't you think you might need some spare air to get some words of love out on your deathbed???? Just a thought.

Best Answer

I just asked my husband this question and forcefully and repeatedly demanded and answer.<br />
He says: "...because they love them?" *whimper*<br />
:P<br />
(Much love to my very funny boy.)

Best Answer

The only women I have noticed nagging are the "traditional" ones. They won't do **** for them selves their idea is to get a man to do every thing for them unless it's cooking or cleaning or some other bull **** role that has been force on women over the years than they do it them selves. If it has to do with fixing a care or building something for get it these *** holes won't pick up a wrench if their life depended on it. I stay away from women like that all together.

Best Answer

some do.

Best Answer

because we usually do,..lol i will say that most women do this without realizing it because we are naturally made to be our husband's helper and sometimes we get helping mixed up with nagging,.. we think we are doing him a favor by pointing out where he's gone wrong but really,.. how great will you feel when all you do is nag or point out his problems , when in the end you will end up alone or lonely.

Best Answer

Women have better memories, and they have different priorities. she may ask me to do something, but if it is not my priority for that point in time, it ain't getting done.

Best Answer

And that they are thick and that they are nasty and that they spend too much and and and and.

Best Answer

Usually it is because it is true

Best Answer