Whatdoesntkillumakesustranger Whatdoesntkillumakesustranger 18-21, F 47 Answers Jun 30, 2012

You are obviously meeting the wrong men

Best Answer

Not all men are like this. Many men are respectful and considerate but they often get ignored, or find themselves being treated like crap.

Best Answer

Others will only treat you like crap if you give them permission.

Best Answer

quite right

Best Answer

I'm not sure they think its ok, they maybe just don't care as much as the woman in their life does.<br />
We women have been known to treat men badly too, I think its often when they stop caring or they just don't care enough full stop. <br />
Some men are just not destined for a proper relationship, my ex is still drifting around years after we parted, he said it was me that couldn't commit but I've been with same guy since we split but hes had numerous girlfriends and they never last because he treats them like dirt, think he has issues!

Best Answer

It is never acceptable to treat a woman poorly. It does go both ways, can't we all live by the golden rule "treat others as you wish to be treated".

Best Answer

not all men do...certain type of males grown up in environment where having a penis means everything and having a vagina means you are weak..they grow up seeing their father and uncles treat their wives badly and grow up listening to how the girls are to be protected as they cant do that for themselves....basically they are fed that they are better than women.. Also some women let them treat them badly. I was in a relationship with a guy for a year and half who treated me bad and i let him. It was a real shocker for him when i stood my ground and broke up with him....if a man treats you bad, give it back to him that should shut him up...i've met my share of gentlemen and a$$wipes...

Best Answer

No we dont, now bend over so io can **** you in the *** and come all over your face.

Best Answer

Why do men treat women like crap and think that its okay? Well let me answer that for you. Theose men aren't real men... A real man would cherish and protect a women that he cared for. A real woman wouldn't stand for that treatment either. Before anyone spills feminist crap about how women and men should be. I'll say that men and women treat each other equally. In those circumstances where men or women are violent, horrible or treat each other like crap it does not mean you can tarnish the repuation of either sex with that brush. Me for example I adore one girl in particular. I would see that she has the most happy and fulfilling life if I was a **** hole to her then that does not mean I am a **** hole in general. Ask a proper question before posing a leading question that could eaily lead to sexist bullshit. Yeah I may have drunk but I've taken the time to spell correctly so take the time to think questions through before you ask them.

Best Answer

you can only be treated like crap if you allow someone to treat you that way. Tell him if you talk to me that way again your nuts will be on my wall above the fireplace!

Best Answer

It is true that a lot of men treat women badly, this also applies to women treating men badly as well, especially when it involves marriage & children.

Best Answer

The only women who get treated badly by men are the women who ALLOW em too. The women that don't speak up & ALLOW themselves to be treated as a doormat.

Best Answer

Because most men are usually aggressive and treat everyone like crap.<br />
You can answers in nature you know, observe how some males in certain species act towards females. It's interesting.

Best Answer

If it didn't work they wouldn't do it.

Best Answer

Many women tend to think men should know what they are thinking. Most men are not that intuitive. A lot of problems would be resolved if the female would voice her preferences. Many times she will silently build up resentment over that issue.

Best Answer

I'm guessing that you have been in a relationship with men like this. I can assure you that not all men are like this. The reason they do such things to make you feel 'crap' is because they are sexist and think that they are the boss of everything just because they have 'strength'. They also don't think you have the power to just leave when you want and that you wouldn't want to leave them. I hope any of that made sense to help you...

Best Answer

well because males are just biologically tuned to be less caring, but it is true that women can be very cruel to men too

Best Answer

Some men are just that way inclined. I personally think its when they have no respect for themselves so how can they possibly have respect for ANYbody else!

Best Answer

They treat women like crap to make themselves feel good. Their INSECURE ********!

Best Answer

because they don't think of women as real people - they think of them more like ob<x>jects.

Best Answer

because they have no respect for women, they do not respect themselves, some women let them get away with it. i am not really sure but it is wrong and people forget without respect there can never be love.

Best Answer