whiteangle whiteangle 36-40, F 31 Answers Apr 22, 2010

Hey gang,<br />
I totally disagree. I am a man in my early 40's, (cursed) w/ being married to a beautiful Asian woman, she is 5' 4" 105 lbs. and just beautiful, she still gets carded every time we go out.. We met when she was 19 and I was 22. After being together for a couple yrs. and watching so many men drool over her in the clubs, malls etc.....it actually started to turn me on. And I started to think of a MFM, it really turned me on. When I posed this to her she was resistant @ first but we agreed to run a personal ad and see what happened.<br />
Well needless to say we had 100's of replies, from 18 yr old men to 80 yr old men.<br />
She started to have some interest in a few and narrowed it down to one person. After a few months of writing back and forth and sending pics, and talking on phone we put together a meeting. (and she chose him for his SIZE, he was shorter that I but a lot thicker)<br />
We met on neutral ground hung out for the day, and yes we ended up having a 3 some. I was so turned on by this, as was she, however during an intermission from our 3 some , the other man ran out for beverages and my princess started crying. I asked what was wrong and in a meek, soft spoken voice she said I really feel guilty because I LOVED it!!!<br />
Needless to say here we are 20 yrs later and we have shared our bed w/ about 4 different men.<br />
We have been w/ couples also, but I did not touch the other F, just not interested, I am in it to see my beautiful spouse in xtc!!! <br />
It has always been about her, but also ends up being about me mentally as it is such a turn on. Now we have never been "bed hoppers" I mean 4, in 20 yrs? We try and meet someone who we can have a longer term friend w/ bennies.<br />
Now just recently, my Mrs. admitted to me her favorite thing to do sexually is entertain 2 men, she says it gives her a sense of power.....hell I am good w/ that. We also had gone threw a "dry" spell when some medication I was taking interfered w/ our sex life. She admitted after too long w/ out sex she starts to dream, and very vividly about having other men or 3 somes. She wakes up from her dreams totally drenched............so I say this works for both us!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

"Because that's just queer and unmanly, I'm no ******!" The patriarchy has drummed this into our heads since we were young children. It's worked too; I'm very open-minded, but wouldn't consider a mmf 3-some. I tried the ffm 3-some; I mostly just felt like a 3rd wheel. I'll never do it again.

Best Answer

I've done both, but I think you're missing a little bit of how it works...<br />
What a man wants is a 3some in which not only do two women play with him, but they play with each other as well. I think a fair amount of men would be okay with 'sharing' a woman in bed, but aren't interested in playing with the other guy. In my 3somes (twice with 2 women and once with another guy and a woman) it was always 'gender specific' in that both girls played with me but not each other and with the other guy it was purely two men 'servicing' one woman. Honestly, it wasn't 'great sex' any of the times. I MUCH prefer to have only one woman in my bed.

Best Answer

# 2 might have a bigger ****.

Best Answer

I dont get it. My ex boyfriend wantet us to have a 3some and when I suggested that we should ask he's best friend john he got all mad!

Best Answer

Cos men are selfish!

Best Answer

It's 'a man thing.' Sorry, but that's what it is. Men go out and have affairs and it kills them to discover their wife has gone out and done the very same thing. Some men even beat up their wives when they do the same as them! It'a all about ego, possession and control. Men are so darn fickle and some are so full of themselves that you can't even put a suggestion inside their heads ... because the 'suggestion-box' (or 'brain') is full.<br />
The story is as old as dirt and it continues to be the same way.<br />
Oh ... I am a man; I know, shameful I am. But, all joking apart, men can be the most obstinate of the genders when it comes to acts of sexuality. That's because some men actually believe they are the next best thing to sliced-bread so how can they ever be sexually stunted?<br />
Tongue in cheek; pick out the truth bits ;-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I don't know. I'm good to go either way. I just require that he be bisexual just as I would expect out of a woman partner. Some men are afraid of contact with another man but find female homosexuality exciting. I wouldn't want anyone to be left out of the fun.

Best Answer

Only rich girls get to have harems.

Best Answer

Not me! <br />
Here's a deal for YOU, I'll bring a friend and YOU get pleasured by BOTH of us...<br />
Then it's YOUR turn to bring one of your girlfriends... to join us in bed :)<br />
Deal?

Best Answer

it is really needed for women only because they have 3 pleasure points where as men have only one

Best Answer

No way??? what a waste....I had my mfm 3some and it was awesome both were straight

Best Answer

I think they both sound like lots of fun, a mixed **** also sounds HOT!

Best Answer

Its because the men who have that perspective don't themselves want to get intimate with another man... they just want the woman experience...

Best Answer

Just like you have to find the right woman to have a *********, you also need to find the right man to have a *********. Then of course there is the other option of having a sissy in that mix and you have both a man and woman *********. It is a win win for both. :)

Best Answer

That would be foolish.

Best Answer

Me and mine had a long conversation about this, and he says it's an ego thing. He says he would be worried that I would compare, or like the other one better. He also said it is a dominance thing, that I am HIS, and he doesn't want any other ***** around me. Not very good excuses, mind you, but that was his answer. I told him women worry about the same things. What's the difference? Plus, he's worried about future consequences in our relationship. There are so many things to worry about when bringing another person into the mix. It is so much simpler, (and safer), to be monogamous.

Best Answer

Not sure why. But i have been asked 4 3soms and i replyed back with 2 men and he said no so i said no

Best Answer

join the muiltiple personality club and pretend you are... or dye your hair ... be different switch things up... Oh, I know of no men that want ********** or they are lying.

Best Answer

Well. One sounds A whole lot nicer then the other.

Best Answer