casalaltoastral casalaltoastral 36-40 6 Answers Apr 7, 2012

There is an element of excitement to doing something transgressive. By the same token, I would wager that the number of guys who want anal far exceeds the number of guys who really, truly believe that it will be the best sex that they have ever had. The fact that it is forbidden, taboo, harder to come by, whatever, makes it appealing. I think that the more interesting question is whether guys would keep coming back to ladyboys after they had easy access to them for some span of time.

Best Answer

Yes, interesting point of view - the forbidden fruit factor dressed up as something acceptable, maybe

Best Answer

I find ladyboys the ultimate fantasy. Pretty girls with a ****. Kissing a pretty girl who knows how to fondle your **** is a turn on also it is very easy to tell if the ladyboy is turned on. It is difficult to hide an erection. I have had sex with loads of ladyboys but sex with gay men turns me off. I have had anonymous sex with men in public parks because that is a turn on for me but I could not date a man whereas I do date ladyboys. Also it is fantastic if a pretty ladyboy is a top. Seeing a pretty girls face whilst being ****** is an unfergettable experience.

Best Answer

the taboo factor is one thing but it is an encounter with a person who isn't entirely male or female

Best Answer

SEX is sex-male/female or in between!

Our desires change from time to time over our lives& for those who don't explore-they get divorced& become bitter old people!

The only constant in life is change!

Best Answer