Brewster176 Brewster176 41-45, M 30 Answers May 12, 2013 in Intimacy

As a husband who enjoys the fantasy of sharing my wife, I've given this topic a lot of thought. I think the reasons vary. <br />
For some men it seems to be tied to a need to be humiliated. Some part of them feels inadequate and there is a sexual excitement found in the act of having that inadequacy rubbed into their face as their wife experiences a "real" man. Many of these men seem to feel they are under endowed in terms of penis size. (I know... men and their obsession with penis size. lol)<br />
In my case, the fantasy of sharing my wife has nothing to do with humiliation. I have no desire to be cuckold or cheated on. But I find the idea of sharing my wife... really any wife, exciting.<br />
There is just something about a wife that makes her more desirable. I'll take a soccer Mom over a super model any day of the week. Wives are just hot. And wives that are spreading their legs for another man, especially with their husbands by their side, participating and enjoying and sharing the experience with her, are the stuff wet dreams are made of. At least my wet dreams.<br />
In my case, part of it is that we've been married forever and I love the idea of seeing my wife truly turned on like the young horny woman she was way back when we met. Part of it also comes from knowing my wife is the jealous type and another man is the only scenario of sexual playing around she would potentially entertain. And part of it is just comes from a naughty place I can't even explain. <br />
And that's Ok. Fantasies don't need an explanation or require an apology. What turns us on turns us on. Fantasies are free. It's reality that can be a real *****. Wisdom is in being smart enough to know the difference.

Best Answer

I used to wonder why until I was invited to bang another man's wife, one whom I'd had a crush on for years. She wanted pleasure, he got pleasure by giving her what she wanted, both were far above the petty insecurities that seem to ruin many marriages. They had children and a life together, I was just one night. I could tell I was just an instrument, and that the love they had for each other was never in danger.

Best Answer

My hubby says it gives him the chance to watch ME! He loves seeing the ex<x>pressions on my face while I'm being pleasured. It has added exciteme and brought us closer in our marriage.

Best Answer

I am encouraged that you said that it added excitement to your marriage and brought the two of you closer. This is what I have been telling my wife that there is a benefit

Best Answer

My wife ***** well and i love to watch!

Best Answer

They are Kinky and unconventional. Each to their own. I'd rather be cherished than shared around.

Best Answer

I know some that do. I've seen a lot in my life.

Best Answer

no clue.. I know I don't want to ever do that

Best Answer

Because it's fun to watch, or at least to hear the details if you don't get to watch.

Best Answer

Well for one, you can truly only meet someone once. So inorder to feel that thrill again and again it must be through proxy.

Best Answer

you would have to ask them.

Best Answer

Because they hope to get lucky with the other guy' wife?

Best Answer

My husband and I don't share, that's grounds for divorce

Best Answer

Because she is awesome, and I like to show that off.<br />
It pleases her.<br />
I get to enjoy other women too.<br />
We have never been monogamous people, yet have bonded with each other.<br />
It's a thrill, like full contact exhibition.

Best Answer

They don't love them...something you love, you don't want to share it.

Best Answer

That will never happen

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I have read several responses here and on other blogs that say that any man that shares his wife does not love her. That may be the case for a few but I believe the majority are madly in love. They are secure in their relationships and many have been married for decades. <br />
In our relationship, it started out a little different. I have for many years been aroused by knowing that other men find my wife sexy and attractive. We often fantasized about it while having sex but thats as far as it went. We discussed it outside of the bedroom but she never felt the need or desire to make it a reality. That all changed 10 years ago when after a routine physical I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. The cancer had advanced far enough that the surgeon could not spare the nerves necessary to achieve an erection. I survived the cancer but was left impotent...<br />
After slightly over a year with no intercourse I sat my wife down to discuss her needs and to see if she was truly being sexually fulfilled. She admitted to me that she missed that part of sex. She said she would never leave me and would just deal with it. I brought up our old discussion and she was interested. <br />
To make a ling story short, we found a couple of men that have since become good friends with us. We get together with one of them (one of them) obce a month or so. There is never any jealousy. My wife gets her sex life back and I get to enjoy a fantasy ive entertained for years. It gets better everytime we do it :)

Best Answer

I was curious as well until I found myself with my current girlfriend. It's probably the most romantically involved relationship I've ever been in and is incredibly fulfilling on many fronts. <br />
One of these, and something I've never really experienced before, is that we're completely open about our sexual interests and fantasies and a number of hers revolve around the idea of turning on/pleasing a guy or multiple guys in an anonymous setting. She loves the sense of being wanted in a purely sexual manner.<br />
To me, this is purely a sexual desire and not a romantic one; she has no intention of interacting with these guys beyond her own sexual pleasure. I don't feel it's a threat to our relationship or cheating as it's literally just her fulfillment of a kink as opposed to seeking true intimacy from another person.

Best Answer

i like to share my wife but i dont know how i should statisfy her . my wife is great in sex and i like to see her with a young man. last night i told her but it made her angry and i said it was just kidding.

Best Answer

im not gay in any means but i love to watch my wife get her ***** stuffed i love when they *** in her i like to watch it drip out and i like to lick her clean then i fill her up

Best Answer

hi I love to full fell your dreams as I have done before few times it was real fun

Best Answer

Maybe it's in the contract. Haha

Best Answer