Brewster176 Brewster176 41-45, M 28 Answers May 12, 2013 in Intimacy

I used to wonder why until I was invited to bang another man's wife, one whom I'd had a crush on for years. She wanted pleasure, he got pleasure by giving her what she wanted, both were far above the petty insecurities that seem to ruin many marriages. They had children and a life together, I was just one night. I could tell I was just an instrument, and that the love they had for each other was never in danger.

Best Answer

As a husband who enjoys the fantasy of sharing my wife, I've given this topic a lot of thought. I think the reasons vary.

For some men it seems to be tied to a need to be humiliated. Some part of them feels inadequate and there is a sexual excitement found in the act of having that inadequacy rubbed into their face as their wife experiences a "real" man. Many of these men seem to feel they are under endowed in terms of penis size. (I know... men and their obsession with penis size. lol)

In my case, the fantasy of sharing my wife has nothing to do with humiliation. I have no desire to be cuckold or cheated on. But I find the idea of sharing my wife... really any wife, exciting.

There is just something about a wife that makes her more desirable. I'll take a soccer Mom over a super model any day of the week. Wives are just hot. And wives that are spreading their legs for another man, especially with their husbands by their side, participating and enjoying and sharing the experience with her, are the stuff wet dreams are made of. At least my wet dreams.

In my case, part of it is that we've been married forever and I love the idea of seeing my wife truly turned on like the young horny woman she was way back when we met. Part of it also comes from knowing my wife is the jealous type and another man is the only scenario of sexual playing around she would potentially entertain. And part of it is just comes from a naughty place I can't even explain.

And that's Ok. Fantasies don't need an explanation or require an apology. What turns us on turns us on. Fantasies are free. It's reality that can be a real *****. Wisdom is in being smart enough to know the difference.

Best Answer

My wife ***** well and i love to watch!

Best Answer

My hubby says it gives him the chance to watch ME! He loves seeing the expressions on my face while I'm being pleasured. It has added exciteme and brought us closer in our marriage.

Best Answer

I am encouraged that you said that it added excitement to your marriage and brought the two of you closer. This is what I have been telling my wife that there is a benefit

Best Answer

They are Kinky and unconventional. Each to their own. I'd rather be cherished than shared around.

Best Answer

I know some that do. I've seen a lot in my life.

Best Answer

no clue.. I know I don't want to ever do that

Best Answer

Because it's fun to watch, or at least to hear the details if you don't get to watch.

Best Answer

Well for one, you can truly only meet someone once. So inorder to feel that thrill again and again it must be through proxy.

Best Answer

you would have to ask them.

Best Answer

Because they hope to get lucky with the other guy' wife?

Best Answer

My husband and I don't share, that's grounds for divorce

Best Answer

Because she is awesome, and I like to show that off.

It pleases her.

I get to enjoy other women too.

We have never been monogamous people, yet have bonded with each other.

It's a thrill, like full contact exhibition.

Best Answer

They don't love them...something you love, you don't want to share it.

Best Answer

That will never happen

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

i like to share my wife but i dont know how i should statisfy her . my wife is great in sex and i like to see her with a young man. last night i told her but it made her angry and i said it was just kidding.

Best Answer

im not gay in any means but i love to watch my wife get her ***** stuffed i love when they *** in her i like to watch it drip out and i like to lick her clean then i fill her up

Best Answer

hi I love to full fell your dreams as I have done before few times it was real fun

Best Answer

Maybe it's in the contract. Haha

Best Answer

I think they might be gay and they don't want to make love to them so they let someone els do the job.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Because sex is sexy?

Best Answer

I sort of agree.

Best Answer