I'm a 32 y/o man and fill out a 36A bra nicely. If a bra fits me so well why shouldn't I be able to wear one? If I was a woman it would be a requirement! Clothing is clothing, it has no gender. If you wanna wear something then wear it, enjoy it. Who the hell gets to be the one to define what is normal? Normal is progessive and always changing.

Best Answer

Some men wear bras because they have breasts that need support. Others wear because they like the feeling they get from wearing a bra. I wear a 46c and it is a little bit of both.

Best Answer

My wife introduced me to wearing girdles some time ago. My clothes fit better and it helps my posture. Then by chance I tried a bra. And I liked the feeling. At first I wore a bra only at home. But then I simply could not resist to wear a bra every day. Wearing girdle, panties, stockings and bra under my suit makes me feel so much better.

Best Answer