I'll make a deal with you. When woman quit walking around with their "camel toe" on display, I'll quit wearing a speedo. They are comfortable and if you don't like the view, don't look.

Best Answer

It's a normal response, how you feel.... some people look, some don't. How do you think other women feel about some of the bikinis they wear at the beach? They may not like them but they keep their opinions to themselves, because clearly, many people like to wear them (and watch them do it).<br />
Of course, if you don't have the body, well, it may not be that appealing to viewers.

Best Answer

I can only answer for myself, but I think many other speedo wearers will agree. <br />
It's comfortable. <br />
A speedo or swim brief, weighs very little and dries quickly. Can you imagine how much a pair of board shorts weigh? Or how long they take to dry? <br />
As for showing off "their big package." Why do women purposely pick a swim top that shows off their breast? It may be true for some to show off what they have... but for most it's not.

Best Answer

Why should men wearing speedos be more problematic than women wearing tiny bikinis? Does anyone think that women go to beach practically naked just to satisfy themselves and not to attract attention? Yes, there is a sexual aspect, just like wearing a bikini, but speedos are also comfortable, light weight, easy to swim in (ever see competitive swimmer in board shorts?), and easy to dry, pack, and carry. Sure, some guys wear them who really shouldn't, but is the sight of an out shape guy in a speedo really any worse than the sight of huge beer gut hanging over the waistband of a pair of baggy, wrinkled shorts? Is seeing the outline of a guy's package different from seeing a woman's boobs with tiny patches of cloth over the nipples? Sexual display is out there. Live with it!

Best Answer

Budgie smugglers? Please no guys!

Best Answer

The majority of women wear form fitting swim suits, whether one piece or bikini. Why is that acceptable and a man wearing a form fitting Speedo offends you? I wear Speedo bikinis or square cuts because they help me glide through the when when I swim. Board shorts and trunks get heavy in drag me down. I do it for comfort, not to show off anything. If someone likes what they see and take a look, I don't mind. If you prefer not to see it, turn away.

Best Answer

What a dumba*s question to ask. I am a 33 yr old guy. I have worked hard to keep my body in shape. I am 6'2" and I weigh 215 pounds. I have 7@ body fat. I have a 48" chest, a 33" waist. So Yes, I like to show it off a little

Best Answer

The fact is though, if you see a good looking guy walking along the beach in speedos, all eyes will be drawn to him and men and women alike will be staring at his bulge. Happens every time.

Best Answer