GILEY GILEY 56-60, T 36 Answers Feb 16, 2011

Quick exit if hubby comes home?

Best Answer

Because when you get down to business, you need to have your business socks on.<br />
It's easier to feel comfortable and concentrate on the task at hand, if your feet aren't freezing, and who wants to have their partner's chilly tootsies brush against their leg in the middle of the act? It works for women too. Nobody has a problem with a woman wearing stockings, so why not men?<br />
"A woman is more likely to experience 0rga5m if she has warm feet – chances increase by 30 percent, Dutch scientists from the University of Groningen believe. The comfortable psychological environment is very important too. Therefore, sex is socks is not the prerogative of men only. "<br />
http://bit.ly/gkeyaF<br />
(edited to preserve text and links)

Best Answer

The only time I wear socks to bed when having sex is if we are both too impatient to allow me to take them off.

Best Answer

as far as i know, the only reason to wear socks is to keep your feet warm;)

Best Answer

I don't but my ex-wife did. I tried to take them off, but she said "no" **** them off me.

Best Answer

Its so obvious...don't you know that men have cold feet when it comes to fully committing to a woman...especially if they aren't married yet...why let the woman think otherwise...socks=cold feet

Best Answer

The first thing my husband takes off are his socks............

Best Answer

what's the second thing?

Best Answer

I got some major foot stank so I wouldn't want the ladies to get turned off or be like "I got some tinactin behind the bathroom mirror" cuz then I'd be all- you get foot fungus too?! And then asked to leave..

Best Answer

That seems tacky in sooooo many ways. Who are these men because I am NOT one of them.

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Because women wear pink fuzzy slippers to bed while having sex.

Best Answer

They're shy.... <br />
Okay, the real answer is because either, they don't want to completely "reveal" or completely "commit" themselves or become too emotionally open, vulnerable or both. "Naked"= Emotionally Vulnerable/Exposed"

Best Answer

they simply are forgetful

Best Answer

Ladies, don't trust these guy's answers here that are saying, "its because they are cold", or "not fully committed" yet. RUFKM? Because you are cold? Really? So why not wear a sweater as well? Morons. These are lies. The real reasons is because they are embarrassed about their feet in some regard. The ladies don't care, you got her in bed cmon!!Be honest, WTF?<br />
If I was a lady, and some guy took me home, after working on me all night, only to become a little girl regarding his feet, I'd yell, "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" What kind of man goes to bed with his tail between his legs?

Best Answer

I'd rather wear socks than a condom ;-)

Best Answer

I never thought of it me and my boyfriend both wear socks during sex.

Best Answer

You know, it's just a 'guy thing' !! I have done it without thinking about it many times in my life! To me, it means nothing.

Best Answer

It keeps your feet warm when it is cold out

Best Answer

Athletic men love the image of other guys who wear white socks. A raw masculine sexuality. Men wear white socks for other men...not for women. Wearing white socks during sex keeps my junk hard as steel and I can perform for hours.

Best Answer

My cousin has the same fetish,for me its when women wear stockings

Best Answer

Traction?

Best Answer

To keep our feet warm.

Best Answer