something is missing

Best Answer

Cheating never really means that the love between the 2 people are gone...

Best Answer

It's not about the looks, most time it's about what happens in the relationship which will lead someone to stray. No I don't agree with cheating..

Best Answer

its natural, men like to have adventure and try different things. men were originally created to have many wives to populate the earth, but after the population rose to a sufficient amount, god did not want there to be an overpopulation problem so he wanted men to have only one wife and began to allow homosexuality. i dont understand why god didnt make men to be satisfied with only one woman though (although many men are, its not universal)

Best Answer

Looks have nothing to do with it. People who think there is something better tend to never be happy with what they have. We need to simply enjoy what we have and find the true things that make us happy.

Best Answer

I personally think that it dosen't really matter how gorgeous your partner may be because looks dosen't always come with the mental and emotional support one may need. Basically, there's just something one is missing and the other will eventually clearly feels it, but not actually realized it... which causes their reason(s) for cheating. Because they probaly see/or feel it in someone else. So they're going to chase after it til they get it, but at the same time.., they still want to stay and be with their partner... whom they cheated on. Some don't consider it cheating, as others will consider it " extremely disrespectful and get really hurt at that fact and they will end their relationship" For me, personally, I'd ask him why? And if he's happy with me... After hearing his side of the story... I'd explain why I am ending and leaving this relationship. I look at it as my partner has no respect, obedience (obey), betrayed, and selfish with no morals or self control! I DO NOT AGREE WITH CHEATING!!!

Best Answer

well some thing took place while one was away and then it was some thing that just happend

Best Answer

Lust.

Best Answer

because "familiarity breeds contempt " not saying its right , I'm just sayin.......

Best Answer

most of the time it stems from sexual frustrations

Best Answer

Because when it comes to some men their brains are wired wrong when it comes to their d**ks.

Best Answer

Dishonesty, repressed emotions and desire who knows, communication break-down - or selfishness probably depends on the context, beauty is the ultimate in social aspiration among both sexes to have a life shared with a beautiful partner but what is truly beautiful? do we delude ourselves? I think we get told how it "is" too soon and most people end trying to find themselves and it's like climbing outta rubble in a wreckage, and on that point vanities ego could easily scare the bejesus outta me#carlysimon

Best Answer