IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 55 Answers Jun 5, 2012

They want to taste fresh meat.

Best Answer

and do you think the young girls want old rotting meat?

Best Answer

Oh you should read stories in here about I love older men

Best Answer

There are many who likes older. Many are also after money.

Best Answer

My bf is "old" and he looks better than I do ;)

Best Answer

who knows what motivates someone else,i'm sure many reasons apply besides just money,it is possible to love someone of different age

Best Answer

I do love older men I am 30s he is in his 50s

Best Answer

Men are programmed to go for healthier people who can birth children safely and these are usually younger.<br />
Women are programmed to get men who have the skills to help them survive and survive themselves and these are usually older..

Best Answer

i'd think a younger guy would be better at protecting me than some old man, personally...so i'm not sure how much of this "programming" is true.

Best Answer

It's really not a mystery, is it? We all pursue youth and vitality. Personally, I like women of all ages, but the allure of youth and beauty is undeniable and a part of nature.

Best Answer

Honestly it depends on the particulars. I have dated a man in his mid 50's omg!! He had stamina and skill!! He was intelligent, attractive and fun! My ex who was my age 40, couldn't keep up with me. So I say bring it on!!

Best Answer

I'm female 42 and find men in 20's are delicious :p

Best Answer

IM 39 oh darn...

Best Answer

39 is not excluded sweety :)

Best Answer

Cougar alert!

Best Answer

soap... I never considered myself a cougar, I said they were delicious but mostly men in 30's 40's **** me and lately find those in late 30's Gemini + Scorpio are ******* hot :p

Best Answer

I am 47 and going through a divorce. I use to joke that at some point I would trade my wife for a younger model. Now that I am here and it is no longer a joke I find myself attracted to older women and women of my own age. Who would have thought. LOL

Best Answer

I didn't realize that it was 'just' middle aged men that wanted younger women. huhh. . .

Best Answer

midlife crisis?

Best Answer

makes them feel younger?

Best Answer

yea but they are only getting older

Best Answer

it's all a mind game

Best Answer

it is different for each man/couple. I am 55. It is not a question of age but outlook of the woman. those in my age group often can't keep up with me hiking or they have stopped learning ( I am a life long learner and need engaged thinkers) and many of them are very set in their ways and no longer want to make the compromises needed to be a couple. That said, there are women my age that fit my personality and lifestyle, just not nearly as many. For the woman in my life I think my calmness, established financial life and ability to participate in activities affectionately is attractive. I like sex, but I love warm company - I think my SO does too so we are a good match. 27 years difference between us.

Best Answer

Younger women can give older men children. A man might had never had children or if he did he might had not been there to raise them due to a divorce.

Best Answer

Umm, you can still raise your children even if you are seperated or divorced. It's called equal custody

Best Answer

I would love a youthful middle aged guy...but most are "tired" and boring...so I have to go out with younger guys

Best Answer

You can also ask why younger women want bad guys that treat them like crap. (they have admitted it here on ep). But the truth is that neither is true of "everyone". Always is not the case.

Best Answer

That's just the way it is. Fresh fruit. I think it's just men in general. I mean, why wouldn't they?

Best Answer

They can only go higher or lower, so...

Best Answer

They start to be interested in people who are different from them. also, by going out with younger girls, it is likely that the old man can get the feelings that he is at his 20s, which is a good thing for him. also, younger women are likely to be prettier and fresher, better at sex ;)

Best Answer

I'm in my 50's and I have a nicer body than most 30 year olds. Can a woman the same age as me say that? If women my age today would take care of themselves better, maybe I'd be attracted to one, but they don't, they let themselves go after having kids.

Best Answer

ALL men of any age want a beautiful woman at their peak (soft skin, no wrinkles or gray hair) if they can get it! <br />
And that's before 30!!!

Best Answer

Wow, I so disagree! There needs to be mutual attraction but that does not always equate to our culture's obsession with youth. My previous SO was 57, gray hair, crows feet and (I thought) very pretty and sexy. It was our brains and emotional dispositions that eventually ended the relationship. btw the sex was always top notch. ALL, ALWAYS, NEVER statements are usually broken to thinking to begin with. Really lets hear from some actual couples with 20+ years difference in age and see what they have to say. Most poster here are speculating.

Best Answer

Insecurity, they do not know how to deal with women their own age and appreciate their experience.

Best Answer

Some are insecure, maybe many but not all. Women their own age may have experience or (instead) may be jaded and inflexible. my last age peer SO in time admitted that she simply didn't like anything in the house being not exactly the way she wanted it, including bed times and how the plants were watered. She recognized she would prefer to live alone where no compromise was needed.

Best Answer

because younger women are fun to be with and no baggage

Best Answer