Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 5 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Health

Your Response

Cancel

To get on your last nerve........plain toothpaste works.. :)

Best Answer

The molecules on their "nose" that helps puncture the skin have toxins on them, and leave behind some of the molecules when they're drinking. Because of the loss of blood in the punctured area, it becomes irritated, causing you to scratch. And when you scratch, it spreads the molecules around the area, irritating the spot even more; making you itch even more. It's really just a viscious cycle that only stops if you stop scratching and put an anti-bacterial medicine on it. Hope this helps! :)

Best Answer

the poisoned area gets stimulated

Best Answer

Scratching spreads the toxins transferred during the bite to a bigger area.

Best Answer

Related Questions