Jesshp31 Jesshp31 22-25, F 27 Answers Feb 28, 2013 in Marriage

i believe they go 2 an Academy where they are taught to be meanspirited wenches...then they act surprised when their husband is sleeping with their secretary years later...lol

Best Answer

Yeah, the academy of "dating men" !!!!

Best Answer

TV, Movies and romance novels. This type of media has ruined both men and women's perspectives on the opposite sex. We don't walk around the house with open shirts and flowing hair, and they don't wear ripped short-shorts and ***-tops.

Best Answer

You've done a survey, have you ? What do you know about "most" American women ?

Best Answer

So true. It's why a lot of American men have started marrying women from places like Russia, India, and the Philippines.

Best Answer

Yeah, why can't women learn their place is BENEATH men....American women, thinking they're equal to man., preposterous!

Best Answer

i live how you think gnat...and its funny u mention underneath men...cuz if people were having more s3x, we could solve most world crisises...lol

Best Answer

Where did you get that information?

Best Answer

I've only heard it about American women lmao

Best Answer

I live in Panama now, and American and Canadian men are much sought after. First because they have pensions, second because unlike many Panamanian men, they don't have several "wives", third because they are less brutal.
The women who have hooked up with American men are often treated like princesses. Yet, the USA has significant familial violence.

Best Answer

I see by your profile that you are misogynistic, which is the real reason behind your question.

Best Answer

The person who posed the question belongs to an EP group, "I hate most women". Kind of says it all, doesn't it?

Best Answer

People must have parental issues that come up in relationships. "They" say we marry our parents.

Best Answer

If only I could remember to check the profiles FIRST!

Best Answer

I hate most women because the most that I meet are *******.Now you I don't know you so I'm not saying I hate you aren't I?No.

Best Answer

Water seeks its' own level. What you hate you attract to yourself.

Best Answer

I guess? lol

Best Answer

I said MOS AMerican Women.Not all.

Best Answer

I think we see outside ourselves what is inside. It is called a projection. The world is our mirror.

Best Answer

Most is an uneducated guess, I take it. Some women of all nationalities are simply spoiled from the moment of their birth, it is a mental disorder.

Best Answer

If it's true (and I haven't looked at stats), then it's because of how media portrays romance. In almost every 'romance' movie, the man is supposed to pay for everything, often holds the only job, takes care of the woman, pay endless compliments, takes all the romantic initiative (ie, giving her flowers), and plans everything in a fairytale-esque romantic way. If the woman is independent in movies, she also abuses men for seemingly no reason, calls them pigs, etc. In reality, it's easily possible to be independent and strong without hating men.<br />
Nobody is that perfect. But females are socialized to believe it, and although most people are too smart to be indoctrinated like that (I hope), there's a definite margin of women who seem to believe in that vision of an 'ideal man.'<br />
it's not just females though. Men are socialized by the media to believe that, in turn, the woman is supposed to be gentle and agree to whatever the guy says. Movies, as stated, show independent females as men-haters. Small wonder that many guys end up being misogynistic. Of course, that doesn't make it right.<br />
People get raised into this vicious cycle, and you end up with prejudice on both sides. The difference is that a female's prejudice according to society should be for a man to always do everything. A man's prejudice according to society, in turn, is to be controlling.

Best Answer

men have been socialized 2 be the providers, the rescuers, and the dumping ground for male bashing...if you want respect, you have 2 show respect")
i actually enjoy it when a woman is feminine...makes a guy want 2 protect and take of her...but then again maybe i'm reminiscing about the 50's and the tv show, Happy Days...lol:)

Best Answer

i want to know this one

Best Answer

Why do most people on the internet make ba<x>seless generalizations that really serve as a way of projecting their anger at themselves on outside sources?

Best Answer

what makes you think its just american woman?

Best Answer

Why do you feel the need to generalize American women?

Best Answer

Extreme feminism, portrayal of men in media, sense of entitlement.

Best Answer

Well this question has a lot of dimensions to it. First of all men and women see thing differently, because we are wired different. Second, what is the man doing or not doing. Third, how did you end up with a wife that treats you bad. I am a firm believer that in a relationship al parties have fault in how things go.

Best Answer

Well this question isn't about me.I am an observer.She (the wife) sits at home while her husband does everything.I mean cooks, cleans, walks his daughter to school ACROss the street! While she sits on the couch on facebook treats him like ****.The list goes on and on.I can go on forever about this marriage and I don't even live with them anymore.

Best Answer

He obviously has issues or he would leave.

Best Answer

Have to keep them on their toes...seriously though idk but that it could be a reason :/

Best Answer

I think you have it reversed!

Best Answer

Because the husband is an idiot for being good to them in the first place. Women want to be beat, used and abused. Deal with it.

Best Answer

I met a guy like you...told me all I needed was a good man, He grabbed my ***. I cracked him in the teeth with a padlock on the end of a bandana....He treats women nicer now.

Best Answer

He was weak, you did well.

Best Answer

Because they can and many are femboys now.

Best Answer

Most people Take a Good Spouse for GRANTED, Human nature. :)

Best Answer

because most men need bosses

Best Answer