LIVItheBEAUTIFUL LIVItheBEAUTIFUL 26-30, F 7 Answers Jul 11, 2012

Because they didn't mean it to begin with or changed their mind along the way. And they expect you to keep yours because you did mean it and didn't change your mind.

Best Answer

people are self centered. All they are aware of is their own feelings! I had a friend who promised me that he would pay me some money that he owed me on the morrow. When I finally got in touch with him a week later and asked why he lied to me, he said "I didnt like to you cos I meant it at the time! WTF and the worst part is I think he belived that!

Best Answer

its not just couples its everyone

Best Answer

Because they know you don't speak English mostly so they don't understand you.

Best Answer

idk even know why, he did it too

Best Answer

Sometimes you need to break a promise to keep the one you love safe. Emotionally or physically. If its not for that reason, or a similar, then its either those imperfections that come along with human nature, or they're a jerk.

Best Answer

I believe the jerk part.

Best Answer

A few promises were broken between my best friend and I. She cheated on me. And despite the cheating on me, and getting a boyfriend when we were involved and supposed to be in a relationship, I still meant the world to her. And well, she broke promises with that. And in return, I ended up having to break a few of the same types of promises. It happens, and well, we were a couple at the time.

Best Answer