vikia vikia 13-15, F 18 Answers Feb 19, 2012

I think that stereotype is a little out of date~

Best Answer

Im glad it's a sterotype but its kinda true, i mean my ex dumped me for a blonde!

Best Answer

Was that the only different quality between you? hehe

Best Answer

Let's just say i'm too differant....

Best Answer

Blonde brings out a girls special features, i think thats the reason why :D

Best Answer

Special features huh? xD

Best Answer

Yep! It did with me, i might go back :D

Best Answer

Ahh! Don't cave to media pressure, you're perfect the way you are~

Best Answer

:D:D Hehehe...I feel happy being brunette now, I'll stay :)

Best Answer

Muhahaha, conforming to my wills, just as I pla-- I mean... nothing. Nothing at all.

Best Answer

Lool That sounds evil...

Best Answer

I prefer darker hair, myself. I tend to find contrasts attractive or a turnon, so blonde hair doesn't do anything for me at all. I like dark brown, black, or red against white skin.* Same thing with white lingerie. I'd rather have black, blue, green, red, or some other more striking colour.<br />
* Nothing against black people, but they tend to have dark hair against dark skin, which again, has no contrast. And I'm sorry, but the blacks who bleach their hair blonde just look weird.

Best Answer

I saw a survey recently that said that is changing. It was once true, but now it seems guys are attracted to blondes for fun, but more to brunettes for life partners... lol.

Best Answer

I dont mind blonde, but all my girlfriends i had so far had brown or black hair...

Best Answer

At least you mix up your hair colours in girls, my ex liked blondes and dumoed me when i went brown!

Best Answer

someone once said blondes have more fun,i prefer the 1% group(redheads) but one has to get down deep to find if their natural or not

Best Answer

I know this guy, he loves blonde hair. His wife went dark and he automatically told her to go back blonde. <br />
To some it matters, which I think it is only superficial. Blonde is nice but it is just a hair color. Not everyone looks good in blonde.<br />
I actually love blonde hair and not on myself.

Best Answer

cause when you see a group of sexy girls,blondes amongst them are shinning..but they have also lack of brain usually cause they think when they are pretty dont need to know anything just to be cool

Best Answer

Maybe having golden hair gives a very beautiful look for girls.. but to be honest.. the sexiest colour is always black...nothing can beat that..

Best Answer

More feminine looking

Best Answer

Perfect answer!

Best Answer

Thanks for the best answer :)

Best Answer

S'alright! :D

Best Answer

only in Sweden and Finland

Best Answer

Lool &amp; America :D

Best Answer