p3jazzy p3jazzy 18-21, F 16 Answers Jul 16, 2012

First off, women do this too.<br />
Its a combination of a guy showing he is interested in the beginning to see where things go, then not seeing it go anywhere, so not being interested. It is then amplified by people wanting what they can't have.

Best Answer

Ego is the greatest Human Flaw. It is especially bad in younger Men and Women.<br />
If they can get a Woman to want then, It makes them feel Validated.

Best Answer

just being fucktards I guess.

Best Answer

They are guy. It's just that simple.

Best Answer

Sometimes they thought they like you. It has happen to me many times. I thought I like someone and suddenly I could care less about them. I stop chasing because I am just not that into him anymore. I must add that the chasing have to come from both side I would go as lower as 40% attention from him and 60% me to him. I often find myself ending the relationship due to I don't like him anymore. <br />
I'm in one right now where I am ready to call it off. Now that he increased his chasing %, I am not interested anymore. I think mostly because I told him I have a bf and he noticed that I don't care about him anymore.

Best Answer

To get free and easy s * x!

Best Answer

Having seen a few such questions from you I have to say you just don't know how to have a relationship.

Best Answer

They just want what they can't have and when they get it or can have it they don't want it anymore. It's a game they play for power and control. I am too smart to fall for that **** anymore. The old me would have though.

Best Answer

it happened to mee too :(

Best Answer

Haha this is the problem with me. The thing is, I get bored easily in relationships. I agree with Darkness Falls Above Me, it is about the thrill of the chase. I need a guy who will keep things fresh and entertaining...I guess its the same for other guys...They just get bored after a while.

Best Answer

but the thing is we hung out one time and he seemed really interested and he use to text me every day all the time then after friday its like i have to chase him down and then when i text him all he had to say was would you have sex with me in my car like what does that mean he seems interested but only in sex

Best Answer

There ya go. He just wants casual sex...not a relationship. My advice to you would be to not bother wasting your time on this guy unless if you want casual fun too and not an actual relationship.

Best Answer

inscure and sacerd of rejection or hes playing hard to get

Best Answer