phillis100 phillis100 22-25, F 4 Answers Mar 15, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

They are the remnants of a ancient uber-masculine mindset. What determines manliness for some is REALLY convoluted and sometimes defined to vaguely for it to be adhered to. Sometimes it is touted that intelligence is unmanly, even worse showing that intelligence. Some think violence and committing the act is manly. It's frankly disheartening to know some people let alone men subscribe to these beliefs. Honestly, if you aren't wanting to do something to bring a smile to your significant other then don't bother. It completely defeats the purpose. I don't write poetry, but my girlfriend knows that I love her. She doesn't need to guess it's within the actions that I take to show her.

Best Answer

i love you ans so true some guys think being affectionate is weak you are so right add me so we could talk more

Best Answer

Sure!

Best Answer

because poems are gay

Best Answer

but if it make your lover happy or do what you want you won't do it you wonder why some people still don't have a lover because they don't know how to be romantic

Best Answer

you shouldnt have to coax you partner into touching you penis with poetry dude thats just mental

Best Answer

no i don't mean like that i mean if you make your partner mad right be romantic or write her poetry.your mind sure does go far

Best Answer

im only joking dude, romance is dying, good on you

Best Answer

Romance isn't dying, the notions behind it are as people tend to grow less concerned with one another on a mental and social level. It has come to a point that people will parrot the negative or systematically distant actions while wanting the benefits. Ie, having a boyfriend/girlfriend/wife while not putting any effort into actually maintaining instead settling on false notions and concepts versus genuine companionship.

Best Answer

as i said romance is dying

Best Answer

thank you explaining

Best Answer

you make no sense at all you probably have no one are your relationship consists of only sex or no love thats why you think romance is dying in ur head its dying

Best Answer

im a realist, you will one day too be a realist

Best Answer