I would first like to thank those who answered my other question. your answers were on the money. now for my next question. i just want to clarify by saying upfront that i in no way believe all men play games but the percentage is great. GAMES. Why do men feel the need to play games. For example me ex jerks me around. one week he is callin me up or txtn me tellin me he cant live without me. the next he needs space to think or he is hung up on his ex...again. not to mention he tried to get with my best friend although he swears up and down that she ws just a rebound because he was getting over his ex girl. I DONT GET IT!!!
BrokenPoetry BrokenPoetry 18-21 6 Answers Jul 10, 2009

Theres a book: "He's just not that into you". Oprah pushed it and they made a so-so movie as well. But read the book.

Having said that, some men play with women the way cats play with mice. These are usually men with something going for them, and they know it. These guys are know by the collective name of "ar$eholes". They upset women and ruin the chances for good men who might treat you much better. The women particularly vulnerable to these guys are the ones who wait to be approached by a male. Because the males that wiill behave the worst tend to be most confident around women. The shy guy who hangs back would generally treat you much better and be a better long term bet. And lets face it, most women really would prefer a long term prospect. So consider approaching a shy guy and see how that works for you.

Best Answer

Thats just sexist , ive been jerked off by lots of ladies over the years.

Best Answer

Believe it or not some men are more drama queen than women. They might not do it openly in public however in private they could be little *******.

Best Answer

I agree the most confident guy who aproaches you and flatters you most of the time but not all the time is the jerk the shuy guy wil treat you better hands down but how many of us go for the shuy guy ? Its mad the way it works I had a realy bad experience with a guy recently he was in the army and had some him not many times anyway I kept in touich through letters internet and sent boxes of food parcels to him at first I weren't that botherd about him because I had an idea he was a a bit of a player we got really close though and I thought we was going somewhere I hung onto everyword likean idiot when he said he wanted a relationship when he came home even went as far as saying he was booking a holiday just us two I got excited thinking about it so I stayed at his when he came home home and he met my mum the next day it was only when I logged onto facebook that I gave m number to someone who rang me and told me he had been to meet her mum that day it all added up and it was the night he stood me up on a date to go to her house and sleep with her what an ar*ehole so use your own intuition in the future if its too good to be true I've learned it definately is.

Best Answer