troubledgirl22 troubledgirl22 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

whoever told you we are brutally honest was lying, we sugarcoat and hide things because we are scared little children, specially around the ladies.

Best Answer

thanks flintstones

Best Answer

Because most women won't just shut up about HBO's new hit series "Girls"

Best Answer

Usually men like myself will be brutally honest to other men, because it is easier to make up with them if it turns out to be too hurtful, but to a girlfriend a lot of people don't want to go there and confront them. You do not want a brutally honest man and i will tell you why, if i was to be brutally honest like the man you want to have i would tell you this: you sound complainy, the face you made out of keys isn't actually a face you probably do, you seem to have problems with communication which is why you didn't tell this to the guy your talking about.

Best Answer

Yeah that make sense

Best Answer

I always made it a rule that my partner would always know where they stood with me. I don't "sugarcoat" to avoid confrontation that is only patronizing, insulting and completely disrespectful.

Best Answer

I've just had a look at your profile. You ain't as clever as you think you are. Hence the ridiculous question, y'all.

Best Answer

Whatever I'm not trying to be clever I'm being myself and I'm southern y'all is a natural word in our dialect so **** off

Best Answer

Oh right. I'll consider myself ****ed off then.

Best Answer

Unfortunately that's what they do. They either do it to manipulate things the way they want it or they are so insecure with themselves they sugar coat things to get a better response then if they told the truth it never ends.

Best Answer

Because it's not a mans duty to make people feel bad about something. If never be brutally honest unless someone asked for it or needed it.

Best Answer

It's called having a sex life. If we told how we actually thought we would screwed in another way.

Best Answer

Try me! I will go there, and don't care what other's think!

Best Answer

It doesn't mean that we enjoy hurting someone's feelings.

Best Answer

speak for your self.

Best Answer

what are you talking about?

Best Answer

It's the meth talking.

Best Answer

ah that was great. seems so.

Best Answer