i think you're watching too much pop music videos myself. and not all of these people have talent OR can play an instrument. most of them are just singers with vocoded voices. seriously, not all musicians are as good-looking as you're stating, it's simply not true.

Best Answer

They don't. Where are you getting this?

Best Answer

Most of the successful ones are good looking. As for where I am getting it, it's called a "brain." I don't need anyone to tell me this. It's what I see.

Best Answer

The females especially have to be attractive but they don't necessarily need to be a talented musician.

Best Answer

Also, tell me why you think the song "Video Killed the Radio Star" was written.

Best Answer

idkk lady gaga is really really famous but i dont think she is very attractive

Best Answer

No, she's not attractive at all. That's why I said most musicians.

Best Answer

gaga isn't a musician. she's a typical commoner - the pop industry loves her type.

Best Answer

This is one of the MANY reasons I like classical music so much. Joshua Bell and Jessye Norman are anomalies. Most stars look like the folks you remember back in high school and college orchestra, even the ones making cds...

Best Answer

Susan Doyle is proof that looks don't matter if the voice is good enough.<br />
The pop industry churns out commercial stuff that is wholly artificially modified, so the actual level of real talent is virtually inaudible.<br />
To hear a real musician just go to live gigs. They come in all appearances.

Best Answer

Where is Susan Doyle now?

Best Answer

Continuing to perform, at places like the Royal Albert Hall etc, and continuing to churn out CD's. Has moved to a more comfortable house and loving earning her living from her voice. She's also having formal opera signing lessons and her natural talent is soaring. Her music is not to my taste, too sentimental and muzacky.

Best Answer

I believe she has a small group of people who like her. She will not be around much longer--she's already on her way out. She's not as successful as she could have been if she was attractive.

Best Answer

I think all people from entertainment industry should have to be good-looking now.

Best Answer

tell that to freddy murcury, and chrissy amphlet oO

Best Answer

Insecurity...goes with being an artist. Hot tip for the college boys out there: art majors... You're welcome

Best Answer