I find it difficult to respect a Q that presumes the mindset of "most people" as its premise. I am one of your smarter bears, I promise this. What are you asking? Are you asking if, say, I think (some) Satanists do not believe in God? Well, I would have to say that I assume Satanists would believe in God since God cast Satan out of Heaven when Satan betrayed God. God created Satan and at one point loved him as his angel and creation until Satan wanted God's power. What Satanist's fail to do is revere and worship and love God. In other words, they are backing the wrong pony.

Best Answer

i really missed you a,d your answers........... very good answer..... you r not one of those.................

Best Answer

How could you miss me- I always here!

Best Answer

i was absent for weeks...... and when i saw this balence ...i read the name and i remebered you.........

Best Answer

Thanks, hope you are well

Best Answer

yes i was busy with my post graduating project..... microbiology...

Best Answer

Impressive- more impressive if you believed in one God

Best Answer

may i beleive more than you can imagine....... at laest i am trying to make poeple remember........ i make them talk about somthing else than sex. pet..movies or other things..... appearences may deceive

Best Answer

My objection was mostly to the form of the Q- I have 19 years of Catholic School under my belt - Something like Satanism I will glance at then maturely put my fingures in my ears and hum loudly. It brings no good to me or mine- even the knowledge for knowledge sake is creepy and ugly- the notion of men as gods is just evil. Thanks for the lesson, tho

Best Answer

I like your spirit- and I remember you more now!

Best Answer

hallo you tooo..........

Best Answer

thank you................

Best Answer

Hail Satan!

Best Answer

agian you always say that.......hahahahaha

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

stopthatnow

Best Answer

In Britain $atan!sts are very much hated as they are just a bunch of thugs who are known for their cowardly brutality to owners much loved horses

Best Answer

LeVey's book is Modern Atheistic Hedonism. You might as well join "The Amazing Randi's" JREF forum. <br />
The concept of Satan was created by the Christians, hence Satanism could not exist without God. <br />
The multiple universe [irony] model could spin off another "universe" with every decision and/or every possible timing of Quantum Mechanics... Here we appear to have a semi-infinite number of "universes". Since everything is happening at once, it really doesn't matter what you do in any given universe. {In order to get the exact timing of any quantum action requires an infinite number of universes.}

Best Answer

u r totaly out............. with all my respect you don't know nothing......... you r one of our brain washing's victim........... sorry...... let all that physics away........ you really think that there is copies of this world..... there's one God one Lucifer.... one heaven and one hell.......choose your destiny......you don't have much time...... i don't say no one told u that....(front of God in judjement day)..... GOOD LUCK....

Best Answer

There is a group of Satanists in Egypt who believe that since Satan rules this world, the one to serve here is SATAN.
I could make an argument that the Atheists are the people of Satan.
The physics argument was presented to show how absurd it is...
So, if you are trying to convert people to Christianity, why do you call yourself satan19872000?

Best Answer

oops, almost forgot: LeVey's book is titled The Satanic Bible. My opinion of The Satanic Bible is Modern Atheistic Hedonism.

Best Answer

They probably can't or won't distinguish between a satanist and an atheist

Best Answer

Because to LaVeyan Satanism teaches that each person is their own god. They are atheistic and to them satan (por any other gods) are simply symbols. Understand this is a very abridged answer.

Best Answer

good answer......... but the masters must know that God exist....

Best Answer

Theistic satanism is a completely idiotic practice/belief.

Best Answer

nooooooo............ u must choose with God or with Satan..... there is no other choice...... heaven or hell......................

Best Answer

No we don't actually. The only god I know looks back at me while I brush my teeth.

Best Answer

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....so u r with us.....hahahahahah

Best Answer

You're a satanist? hahahahahahaha. Silly monkey.:-)

Best Answer

i am human...... may be your satanist more than me..... more than you can imagine.......

Best Answer

It's "you're". Back to the drawing board for you lad.

Best Answer

i am sure you r

Best Answer

Satan, you've been kicked out heaven by God, and eliminated from his mercy, of course you believe that he exists you are just against him until the end of time, trying to get as much as you can of people into hell.<br />
So yes you believe in him.

Best Answer

i think you r muslim...isn't you..........

Best Answer

How smart!
It is shown in my profile LOL

Best Answer

i swear i did not check your profile....

Best Answer

You swear to whom, God?! Then how did you know. What I said is something that also Christians believe in!

Best Answer

i just felt it from your accent...... i can make the deferent between christian ,jewich or muslim.... i no my enemies....... and i wanna tell somthing....i knew that you will ask me ''You swear to whom, God" i swear.....

Best Answer

Muslims now speak a Muslim accent ? Wow that's cool, is it anything like the British accent? LOL! Oh Come on Satan stop acting as if you are God and you know what's in my head, your mind games do not apply on me! lol

Best Answer

look i'm not satan iam human....and i don't know what's in your mind...... at least i did not know what you will say this.............. i am not leing i just felt that you r muslim...... that's all.... what? are u up set............

Best Answer

OMG You are a human being!!! I thought you are Satan for real!

Best Answer

lol...it just a name....your muslim ..u know satan doesnt use technologies........ he moves like the blood in humans.... is not he.......

Best Answer

Well I know Satan is very deceptive, he would do anything to manipulate people, so maybe he heard that I love EP so much so he made an account on EP to try deceive me well!

Best Answer

don't forget people ..............some ones r evil more than Lucifer him self..........

Best Answer

Well Lucifer is the one that helps them be that Evil!

Best Answer

yes......he and his children.............every one human there is a devil with him....or devils..............

Best Answer

Yes you know it, every human has a devil companion!
Who's companion are you?

Best Answer

i don't know his name do u?

Best Answer

Well try to get my devil companion find out for you!

Best Answer

what do u know about demon................ i would not say that if i am in your place...........

Best Answer

What's my place?!

Best Answer

talking Sarcastically about Devils.......you may pray to God to protect you self from them.............

Best Answer

God is protecting me, and he had given me ways to be protected even more form devils that's why I'm speaking sarcastically lol

Best Answer

some muslim told that or ordered to don't sarcasm on anybody....

Best Answer

Yes you are correct, but Satan is an exception LOL!

Best Answer

no........ some muslims told me that your prophet said.... when some Stumbles should not cursed Satan because he will say with my power i made him stumble...but he had to mention God..... to make devil be smaller and smaller and get away............... so when some one talks seriously don't try to be funny........ because when it's about religion..... you know .....be funny means to live eternal life in hell..........

Best Answer

You are just writing scattered words and I’m not really able to tell what you exactly mean by them, what kind of Hadith is this?? When you want to claim that the prophet said something bring me the full Hadith with its resources so I could confirm that it is correct, understand, and reply – But I don’t recall that Prophet Muhammad has EVER asked us not to curse Satan, you know ANYTIME we start reading Quran we have to say: I seek refuge with Allah from Satan (((((the accursed )))) So how come you are claiming that?
Secondly I didn’t make fun of religion, did I? I made fun of Satan he is really funny LOL

Best Answer

i dnt know, i believe in him, i just thought it was best to go with the sure thing

Best Answer

wise man...

Best Answer

hi , good to see you too

Best Answer

its pretty good, i wish i wasnt so lazy , i would go more often

Best Answer