decent looking girls who are humorous, open minded, and career orientated? I have a picture of my grandaughter who needs relationship help. Look at the pic and tell me if she's decent or attractive.
AncientTurkey AncientTurkey 66-70, F 13 Answers Jun 11, 2012

Im very much a lone wolf, and deplore relationships for feel like im caged...

But i always go for independent Women, who are sure in themselves

Best Answer

Wish the world could see through your eyes

Best Answer

Lol, Mam, you seriously do not want that!

Best Answer

I think you are trying to say .. trophy wives

Best Answer

Yes I've seen those things

Best Answer

Funny to watch them as they talk sweet valley high and scream in agony as they break a fake nail lol

Best Answer

Gets on my nerves. Saw her ex at the grocery store with one of those stuck up women and her 6 kids. I know my granddaughter has more potential than that.

Best Answer

MY generation was raised on the understanding of.. Darn kids are playing in the dirt again... thats another load of laundry to clean SIGH. My generation today with the same dirt idea is.. OHHH MYYY GOD. SON/DAUGHTER GET OUT OF THAT DIRT THIS INSTANT.. YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT DIRT HAS BEEN. Where is the antibacterial soap

Best Answer

And how am I supposed to answer to that without being horribly flagged and blocked !?

Best Answer

If you're looking for a Pam Anderson don't bother

Best Answer

I don't get your categories.

Best Answer

Well dear, I've been analyzing the girls at her beauty school. They are quite different from her; too much make-up, stuck-up, serious, and most were already housewives and mothers. Young men would visit and flirt with them. My sweetheart is a natural beauty, focuses on her career, and is a happy girl; yet can't get dates. I worry.

Best Answer

One can find love without dating like a hobby. She will find herself a clever and kind guy.

Best Answer

The daughter is good looking, and I don't want a homemaker, or a mother (well, that's complicated). I want a girl that's smart, mean, yet still likes me.

Best Answer

she's not mean

Best Answer

I blame today's sexist media.

Best Answer

Those horny burritos!

Best Answer

A large portion of people focus on looks instead of personality

Best Answer

Oh thats sad. I notice most women with big chests and small faces get the most men. Granddaughter is half Irish, half Hispanic, sweet girl. Everyone deserves love.

Best Answer

It would be nice if everyone could think that way.

Best Answer

every girl has her perks and flaws just like every guy

Best Answer

I wasn't aware that home-maker mother types were all high-maintenance... I have to disagree with that assumption. And I think different men want different things in a woman...it depends on the individual.

Best Answer

I believe what they want are homemakers who also have a full-time job.

Best Answer

I see. I'm trying to help my daughter find a better person to marry.

Best Answer

Good luck with that!

Best Answer

Why do you say it like that dear?

Best Answer

Because they haven't grown up yet and if you look closely at the ones who aren't the most outwardly appealing they'll be looking for girls like you!

Best Answer

Excusing me dear I've been married since 18. Respect will serve you well.

Best Answer

Sorry I didn't mean it like that, please forgive me.

Best Answer

Yes dear

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer