These are common misconceptions that are utterly ridiculous. I'm basically going to ruin them for the greater good 1. Women are better investors 2. Women are better leaders. Jack Zenger studied 7280 leaders in 2011. Out of the 16 leadership competencies, women outscored men in all but 1. 3. Women More Entrepreneurial than Men 4. Yes women are in fact better drivers. These roles require logic. There's more but I can't fit all of it. http://articles.marketwatch.com/2011-06-24/commentary/30712136_1_women-trade-anthony-weiner-study http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikaandersen/2012/03/26/the-results-are-in-women-are-better-leaders/ http://grasshopper.com/blog/2012/10/are-women-more-entrepreneurial-than-men/ http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=788126 I'm not a femnazi. Just sick of being critized as emotional and underestimated for being a woman xoxo b*tches.
petiterebel petiterebel 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 30, 2012 in Community

Sorry to burst your bubble but most men DO drive better than woman. If by being a better driver means you have to go 60km/hr on a perfectly deserted route , then the woman takes the cake. But in terms of control and speed , men still wins.<br />
I think it's pretty certain that men are more capable than woman but then again without us woman , there won't be any men so each gender has it's up and downs. Most of the world leaders are men (Obama , etc etc) and behind every successful men is a woman backing him up.

Best Answer

Most men are leaders, but if you read the article, the public preferred their female leaders. Not to mention the females performed greater than the males in all but one of the 16 leadership competencies.

Best Answer

Performing well for a test does not mean they would have the same competency when the situation arises. Men are able to adapt well in times of crisis whereas women would be swayed by their own emotions instead. This is also one of the reasons why people say that women are more emotional than men because they often get swayed by their emotions , making absurd decisions.

Best Answer

have you even read the article? Men respond with aggression, women respond with fear, these attributes very well make them better leaders and better investors.

Best Answer

Even though we got off on a bad start daviesgirl, I totally agree with you :)

Best Answer

Mary me, i cant do diy to save my life

Best Answer

Kaiyi , while I do agree with some of the points that you had made , I beg to differ about your point of girls not able to adapt as well as guys do. You should not stereotype since not all women are like that , some are just as capable of handling the situation as well as guys do.
I agree with your point that both genders have it's ups and downs since both genders have their strengths and weaknesses and those are what that made us equal. But chocolate , don't you think that you're stereotyping a little here as well ? The article only surveyed 7280 people , not the entire population of males and women so you can't entirely based your post on that ALL men respond with aggression and that ALL women would respond with fear.
Men are generally leaders but they do have their own flaws and it's our roles as women to fill the gap in their leading role , that's why most of us girls keep a low profile behind our men while they take all the credit which ultimately led to us being underestimated as not being as capable as men in terms of being a leader.
I think ultimately , it just boils down to the individual. There's no use to base your argument on such a small-scaled survey. God made two genders for a reason , both of them are equal. There's no point in arguing which one is better than the other and whats not.

Best Answer

There were only 7280 leaders at the time. They haven't given us the number of people they surveyed. Yes, I do agree with your points, but generally women are better leaders. We're speaking in general here, you're misinterpreting that for stereotyping :)

Best Answer

Your logic is flawed. One guy's research is it for you? Like everything else, it depends on the criteria used to measure. In the UK Margaret Thatcher was probably the most hated Prime Minister ever. It doesn't always work the way you say it does. Your hatred for men won't lead to a fulfilling life for you - hatred of any kind never does.

Best Answer

your accusation is invalid since I have no hatred towards the male species. There have been multiple studies with the same results you should check them out.

Best Answer

Because thinking in a binary way is easy.

Best Answer

To answer you first question society has taught men to be tought and not show emotions so men appear less emotional but simple bottle things up. In my opinion that is wrong and for the same reason men appear more logical because they appear less emotional. I use the term appear becasue as you right ly say when put to the test some woman are more intellegent and adept than some men and for others the reverse is true. The truth is we call all excell if we put our mind to it weather we be male or female. It is not a question of can i it is a question of can i be bothered and one can argue that in todays sexist society that women have something to prove and therfore try harder. Does this make them more intellegent, no it just means that they have more to prove to overcome the opressive constraints that our media fueld society places on us all

Best Answer

It's so annoying though!

Best Answer

Yes and it doesnt make it right

Best Answer

Then why don't you just grow one then and find out how hard it is to be a man in this world.<br />
Stop being a Hypocrite.

Best Answer

Tell me how hard it is to be a man then.

Best Answer

You have No Idea.

Best Answer

riiiight. If you're not going to explain, then I won't know. So therefore, will continue to be a hypocrite. Both genders have it difficult, men have it difficult with the law on Western Society. Women have it difficult financially in Western Society. It also depends on your experiences and what you've got. So therefor, no gender has it worse than the other.

Best Answer

You really need to stop thinking in two dimensions. (Us against Them)

Best Answer

If you're not a feminazi, then why do you read so deeply into female-directed topics? D-E-N-I-A-L, spell it with me now.

Best Answer

It's called research.

Best Answer

When most of that "research" pertains to male-female interactions and comparisons, one might take that one way.

Best Answer

@ Kyroe It’s called insecurity.

Best Answer

Research is research. Have you even read it?

Best Answer

Society thinks of men as more logical because it casts men in the role of soldiers, workers and administrators. These roles make it necisscary to use logic constantly so most men become schooled in it's use and develope logical thinking habbits at least where work is concerned. <br />
Women are used for producing children. And society has pushed them to be attractive to men. They are taught to obssess over fashion, hair styles and makeup. Women are taught to wear their sexuality on their sleeve, to; constantly put on a show for the men. <br />
My sister is a long time women's rights advocate and has had a lot of trouble <br />
Finding women ready to break out of the distructive cycle and utilise independant action.<br />
Statistics indicate that women are better drivers , insurance companys know this as well. In fact women are capable of anything humanly possable. The trick is to undo the damage done by society. To keep them from sliding back into the ditch. The best way is to get them young, get rid of the stupid pink frilly toys and childrens shows, stop forcing these dehumanising gender roles on people.<br />
As more women shake off the pathetic girly girl mentality and begin to do for them selves their reputation will change accordingly.<br />
Why any man alive would ever want to involve himself with a babyish frilly self made invalid instead of a woman who acts and thinks like a grown adult I do not know. 

Best Answer

I thank-you for this answer. You must have taken some time to write this. You're right, 100% correct :)

Best Answer

@koolranch: Men drivers have significantly fewer crashes per mile driven than women drivers. Men do a lot more driving to even though men are better drivers, in total they have more crashes. Not a lot more though. Insurance rates tend to discriminate against men.

Best Answer

Don't listen to dozer dan, his like a jacked up version of Santa Claus, who believes a pink chair could be seen as sexism towards the male species. I'm not even going to read that because FACTS ARE FACTS. Your OPINION on the female species is invalid, have a good **** you.

Best Answer

Dan is a fairly hard core conservative koolranch's post smacks of desperation. Death statistics plainly show the male proclivity for foolish and dangerous behaviour, one coroner wrote that men showed up on the slab who died deaths befitting cartoon characters. This to is society's fault for pushing men to prove over and over how tough and brave they are, the ultimate goal of course, being to use them as soldiers.

Best Answer

Yes, feminists are much better at creative lying and in believing their lies no matter how silly the lies are. That only serves to demonstrate the fact that women are not very good at logical thinking.

Best Answer

Have you read the facts? Have you conducted your own research? Have you even learnt how to read?

Best Answer

Your comment also proves what kind of sexist, narcissist you are. Let me give you the best answer so everyone else can laugh at your comment

Best Answer

Oh I see, now you're unable to respond since you have not much else to share. Just your pathetic, unimportant, comments here and there, that everybody dismisses. Isn't that adorable.

Best Answer

OK. Now I can sleep better tonight.

Best Answer

Ill let you have all but the driving opinion haha

Best Answer

I can work with that :)

Best Answer

It's just that most women tend to think while taking emotions into account, and most men don't have to think like that, making them more "logical". It's also a matter of point of view and where you get your facts from

Best Answer

Women respond with fear, men respond with aggression in a time of need, this is why women are generally painted as emotional

Best Answer

Yeah, but it also depends on the individual. I tend to respond with both fear and aggression if faced with the right circumstance.

Best Answer

I know, exactly. Definitely depends on the individual, but if they can call women emotional or not as logical, then I can do things such as this

Best Answer

Lol yes, very true.

Best Answer