Let's be honest here, age is little more than a number. I've seen immature kids in grown bodies just as I've seen mature adults in young bodies. Some kids have incredible intuitive insight into the world and some adults equate to an elementary schooler in that field. I once had someone argue "It's a matter of experience" That was stupid of them. There are kids who have lived through experiences it usually takes adulthood to know. Hell, some kids been through experiences some people can live to 100 and never know. I've been blocked before because apparently "I was young and a teenager" well I admit to acting like a kid sometimes because I just have too much fun with my games but who's the bigger kid to blame? The one ACTING, pay close attention to that word, ACTING like a kid, or the one who can't tolerate it? Stop thinking so black and white people, this isn't kindergarten.
Unalike Unalike 18-21, M 10 Answers Sep 2 in Embarrassing & Funny

Because of both ignorance and arrogance.

Best Answer

Because in their mind only certain people should be able to do certain things and that if someone doesn't fit into their little window it's unacceptable to them

Best Answer

I went through much more in the first 18 years of my life than I hopefully will for the remainder of my years put together. Being young doesn't mean you haven't experienced things.

Best Answer

That's why there are young men & women, and old boys and girls.

Best Answer

Excellently said.

Best Answer

I agree...

Best Answer

You're correct actually very correct the thing is no matter the age or intelligence the kid is a kid and has to be recognized as one for example just because a kid understands life docent mean you go of and date one.
thats ****** up. not saying you or anyone here would, but i'm saying age to a point matters.

Best Answer

I see what you mean, but my point was more of directed toward distinguishing personality rather than romance.

Best Answer

On that part honestly it's more because at a young age we wish not to say or do something wrong that a young kid will take and assume is okay, or go of and actually try when it's just a joke or something silly.
Other then that it's because people are complete immature ******** on EP

Best Answer

Off topic. This question revolves around understanding that age can have little impact on personality. Not on how much we worry about what our actions can do to the gullible.

Best Answer

They have gone senile because of old age?

Best Answer

This one made me laugh, while it's not necessarily true, I feel like it's a good way of proving your point on how stupid they're being. :)

Best Answer

I understand your point. However, on paper experience outweighs intuition. Context proves the contest however.

Best Answer

Very true, I can't argue with that.

Best Answer