l3lackmamba l3lackmamba 18-21, F 13 Answers Sep 29, 2012 in Community

It's really not fun. A lot of people feel like they have to do it. It's nearly instinct for some to go and tell that so and so did blank with so and so or that she hates her and he told him that. It gets some people off to start a lot of drama

Best Answer

No idea. Back in my hometown there were so many wild rumors about me it was almost hilarious...until the police became involved anyway.

Best Answer

what happened next?

Best Answer

One of them was that I was a gang leader and was apparently planning a rumble in the high school halls with a rival gang. Another was that I was behind a major crime spree around town...major being the theft of a car radio, a pair of Oakly sunglasses and a couple hundred dollars. I was questioned extensively about it, but obviously nothing came of any of it as I was innocent of the whole thing. Never did find out who was behind it all.

Best Answer

tsk...they will never learn...though im still hoping they would.

Best Answer

Obviously, they either feel insecure about their own lives, or feel jealous about your life or what you have. I say, either do the same to them twice as well, or let their nonsense make you a stronger woman.

Best Answer

i'll try...the "let their nonsense make you a stronger woman" part. thanks

Best Answer

Good on you.

Best Answer

misery do loves company

Best Answer

makes em feel bigger puttin others down?........i find em annoyin

Best Answer

Very immature, maybe not in a normal way.

Best Answer

well i think such people have no important thing doing in life that why they go about gossiping... but you have to know one thing in life no matter what you do in this life people will gossip gossip about you but you know what you are so important that why and also envious just be strong... .

Best Answer

you're right...misery loves company

Best Answer

Because some people suck and always will.

Best Answer

its human nature no cure for it im afraid

Best Answer