darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 12 Answers Apr 13, 2012

I've encountered just the opposite. Alot of women perceive being a man as infinitely easier than being a woman.

Best Answer

i wouldnt want a man to be anything else

Best Answer

it's like saying why are we so down on psychopaths..they can't help being that way..they are kind of innocent like a shark wanting lunch...fact is if you are a human who is fully conscious, has empathy and happen to be swimming ..you will be eaten..so being a man meaning to want sex all the time is highly offensive to his wife, it really seriously upsets and hurts her.

Best Answer

Boys are taught to not be boys early on in school. Many are asked to sit still, not to be wild or energetic because it affects the learning enviorment. Girls generally have an easier time sitting and learning in the modern classroom. Socities in general have a tendancy to restrict or margianlize what used to be normal boy behavior. Maybe that's what your sensing. It's also easier for a more career oriented woman to have a guy who is not as challenging. It used to be that men ran most homes, but many women want to do that role now.

Best Answer

We don't. Its SOME men being dickheads we dont like.

Best Answer

I'm glad to see that.

Best Answer

Guess I'm not most women

Best Answer

we're lazy, argumentative and always want sex.. <br />
Women want to be lazy and argumentative..

Best Answer