bunnyhound bunnyhound 31-35, M 53 Answers Apr 13, 2011

Because it's MY **** and he never puts it back and the discs get scratched to ****.................Oh I mean..........it's because he's wasting a good ****** on a sock!.............and it better not be my sock either.

Best Answer

you are cool!!!

Best Answer

My personal reason?? With my current guy it's because it ****** me off that he can't have sex for quite some time when he's finished himself off and our sex life is already seriously lacking in the quantity (and quality for that matter) department - I know when he's watched **** and jerked off there's not a chance in hell that I'm gettin' any for at least a few days.<br />
It also makes me feel like crap because he chose the **** instead of waiting for me.... or in a lot of cases, he turned me down and waited for me to leave so he could watch it and jerk off.<br />
Guess real sex - or me in general, is just too much work most of the time.<br />
Other guys, I never really cared before.<br />
No - I don't nag him, it's come up about 3 times in the past 8 years, mostly I just stay silent about it and figure there's no point in bringing it up because it'll just **** him off that I said something. & really - who the heck am I to tell him he's not allowed to jerk off? It's his body after all.<br />
Oh yea... just thought I'd mention, **** is not something he cares to share with me. I've suggested watching it together sometimes, he says that's creepy and **** is intended to be enjoyed ALONE.

Best Answer

Because she is supposed to fulfil all your needs. Thats mentally cheating

Best Answer

Men who are addicted to p o r n have fake expectations of what real life sex is going to offer them, and will always compare their real life women to super models and be disappointed. Women know this. Men who are p o r n addicts are basically telling their women that they aren't sexy enough to satisfy them...that real sex isn't enough of a thrill....and they can get MUCH more excited looking at a supermodel than they can at their own wives or girlfriends. It's an insult to the woman's sexual attractiveness.<br />
In a similar way, women who spend a lot of time reading Romance novels are basically saying that their men don't have a Romantic bone in their bodies and the only way they can acheive Romantic satisfaction in their lives is through escapist fantasy. So they, also, are insulting their men....in a way.<br />
Update: When you behave in an insulting fashion, I don't think it matters if you intended to do it or not...the insult is there. You can pretend it isn't there because you didn't intend the insult....or you can address the insulting behaviour.

Best Answer

i think men r more simple than that. if it was an intentional insult, i wouldnt ask y shes mad.

Best Answer

A woman wants to know that she is the one who gets you excited and noone and nothing else. It makes her feel as if she has not satisfied you, and that you have lost interest in her.

Best Answer

I think that's a nice way to look at it, but not too realistic. A man ******* off "usually" has nothing to do with the woman he's with. Men naturally have more sex drive than women and need that release more. My husband jerks off when I'm on my period since I don't like to have sex during that week. There have been times when he's gotten home early in the day and jerked off and we still had sex later that night. It just depends on the man. But, now matter what the subject, if the man doesn't care if his actions hurt you, you're with the wrong man. My husband has friends that their wives get upset when they jerk off. He says he's glad I'm not like that. I told him as long as it doesn't interfere with our sex life, then I'm fine with it. We've been together 13 years and it hasn't yet so I think I'm good. Good luck.

Best Answer

If she's having sex with you, what do you need **** for? Dirty bastard, is *alla this* not sexy enough for you??

Best Answer

this is a perfect example of what i mean.

Best Answer

i really could care less as long as it doesnt affect our sexual relationship then im fine with it

Best Answer

Back in the caveman days, if a woman caught her man 'looking' at another, she would get pissed and conk him over the head with the club she kept just for that purpose. It's in a woman's genetic makeup (survival of the species) to keep her man on a short leash. **** is 'looking' and it turns a lot of women off and makes them fearful, other women like it.

Best Answer

back in the caveman days there were no such thing as "domestic violence laws" so it probably wouldnt have been a good idea for any woman to "conk" a man with anything for any reason, if she valued her teeth and unbroken nose. you've been watching ' the flintstones' havent you? if you think thats how it happened you go right on ahead thinking that, but your not fooling anybody else.

Best Answer

Because it's disrespectful and has no place in a healthy loving relationship.

Best Answer

women do like **** too you know! :) But i think to catch your partner in the 'act' is pretty insulting! **** puts pressure on women to act like the female 'actors' do to keep their partner satisfied!

Best Answer

ohhh pleaze this is sad.. why do women get mad?? I guess they must be insecure.. I dun't..

Best Answer

They will not allow us to see a man on film having more sex in five minutes, than we have with our wives in 25 years of boring marriage. Face it guys, when it comes to sex after marriage, you lose big time. What was once beautiful and sexy is now horrible and disgusting. Marriage is easy, after you realize that it is defined as a "Mutual Misunderstanding". After a few years it is like playing with a dog. You kneel and beg, and she rolls over and goes to sleep. Not only that, this charade, gets even worse. As the years pass, and you do not "make love" anymore. You use to f__k, now you are supposed to make love. But you do not do either one. If you try to be a little romantic, it is greeted with cheese and a whine "thats disgusting". But do not forget your anniversary, or you will NEVER have sex, that you were not having before. Good luck out their all you fools, I am going it alone, and that couch looks better than my wife ever did.

Best Answer

This is the absolute truth. It is supposed to be some sought of secret. Go ask your best friend who has been married 3 years or longer, how many times he and his wife "made love last year". He can count them on two hands, and that's above the truth. I hope this is not true, but in most cases it is. It is so sad, I am a Romantic guy really, but the truth is the truth. Guys are bored. That is why they watch ****. Then they have to be humiliated after they are truthful.

Best Answer

amen to that!

Best Answer

It proves beyond one shadow of a doubt that you are a prisoner of your mind, thoughts, fantasies, ideals, perception...whatever.... and miles away from ever understanding let alone having a deep sexual relationship with...you dingbats think its all about visual images in your head...ha ha haha

Best Answer

i never said i even had a gf or a wife or that i didnt or that i watch any more **** than you do or that i dont. im not a prisoner of my mind or anything else. i wanted to see what kind of reactions i got and i have gotten more varied ones than i could have ever guessed. actually i do have a gf and she is a f-ing knockout even though she dont think so. and most of the **** in my house she brought with her when she moved in 9 years ago. dont be so quick to think you know everything and start judging people.

Best Answer

Alright, I don't want to bash your face in for asking this... I'm happy you asked.<br />
For me, I think it's OK in small doses. I don't mind if it's once in a while... but I guess my fear is that it will be an "all the time" thing, and eventually effect the relationship.<br />
I've heard of scenarios where people watch too much **** and it effects their sexual relationships. This isn't a guy problem only, I think guys just are more open about it, and it is more common for men. <br />
If you are choosing **** over your girlfriend, then it is a problem... If it is something you are not doing frequently I would be honest with her about it and set up boundaries. In the end if you love her you have to take into account her feelings, and if it is driving her crazy than is it worth it? It doesn't matter what any of us say, remember it's your relationship.

Best Answer

Because they look at the movie that we are watching, and think (or may say out loud), "if you think I'm going to do that with you, you've got another think coming.<br />
So just do like me. Look back at her, smile, say I love you, hit rewind for the part that you just missed, watch her roll her eyes, and continue.<br />
Actually, I'm lucky. My wife would watch a little bit, grab the remote if the movie turns her on, turn it off, and say "nothing's better than the real thing".<br />
I just wish that would happen a little more often. :)

Best Answer

Maybe they are being left unsatisfied?! And cocobutter - it has actually been disproven that woman are not as stimulated by visual material. There seems to have been a gender bias around this kind of research for many years.

Best Answer

It's cause they are jealous >:~}

Best Answer

Self esteem .

Best Answer

Because they are there to provide their mens sexual desires. Then it comes to a womans mind the next time they have sex, who is he thinking of me, or that hot chic in the ****.

Best Answer

Can't get mad, I watch more than my man lol

Best Answer