Zumiez89 Zumiez89 18-21, F 14 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in EP

Not sure, but as a 16 year old boy, that confused the hell out of me.

Best Answer

How does it confuse the hell outta you?

Best Answer

It was just a silly joke.

Best Answer

Well you try having a mother put you in skirts and high heels just to go to a school that judges people on there looks and personality. (my looks sure dont match my personality.)

Best Answer

I'm glad I didn't/don't have a mother like that. I hope your mom stops trying to live vicariously through you at some point. That's not cool at all. Hope things get better.

Best Answer

Probably because they think it will be good for you, or they wish they did, or something.

Best Answer

I hated it

Best Answer

My mother thought that stuff was completely flighty.

Her vision for her daughter was an independent, educated, intelligent, well-respected woman.

Sorry to say, but I think she viewed cheerleading and running for princess the complete opposite of that.

Best Answer

Still and to add on to it my Grandmother wears skimpy shirts and skinny jeans to pick my up from school. And all the guy's whistle, howl, and think she's hot..

Best Answer

Mine didn't. And how many times must I say, its NOT a skirt.

Best Answer

My mother never did that.

And I´ve never done that to my daughter.

Best Answer

cause they wanna see something that they wish they were, when they were younger almost like a show and tell

Best Answer

I wasn't lucky enough to have a mother growing up. The only thing my father enforced was a strong emphasis in academics.

Best Answer

Thank god my mom never made me do that crap.

Best Answer