jeanemae jeanemae 26-30 11 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Hobbies

Any idea where this beach is??? *runs off to look for snorkel and flippers*

Best Answer

why do you think there are always old dudes at the beach with metal detectors ;) My brother actually has found quite a few pieces of real jewelry without the detector

Best Answer

I want one....

Best Answer

Because Main Stream Media wants to indoctrinate us that there is a battle of the sexes, when there isn't.

Best Answer

not much of a battle when your only move is throw something valuable away

Best Answer

It's such a slap in the face, telling the guy his love is worthless to her. Apart from the material value of the object.

Best Answer

It ain't just in the movies. My girl told me she didn't want to marry me on a cruise ship and I took the ring and threw it overboard. I made the decision that if it was not right then, it won't ever be. It was a really expensive ring and it is sitting on the bottom of the ocean. She called me a couple of years later and said she missed me. I was thinking, if you can find that ring, I'll marry you. Needless to say, we never spoke again.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness I'm dying of laughter!<br />
So true....

Best Answer

I threw mine on the side of the road somewhere. I don't regret it.

Best Answer

with the price of gold today...you could have just given it to someone down on their luck

Best Answer

In an emotional rage, that was my last concern. If anyone did find it I hope it made their day.

Best Answer

It probably did...i hope you feel better now

Best Answer

Thank you, I do actually. It's been almost three years. I finally feel ready to start seriously dating again.

Best Answer

Its kind of like therapy though. Once you've chucked it, it helps the memories die.

Best Answer