anotherinnocent anotherinnocent 22-25, F 13 Answers Mar 29, 2011

Turn your heat on and dress warmer or move to a state that has warmer temps.

Best Answer

I live in AZ lol it doesn't get much warmer than that!
I am dressed pretty warm but can't turn up the heat because of my significant other.

Best Answer

Buy a heated rug, not only is it cheap to run but it keeps you warm all over - of course this is only when you are sitting on the lounge and within distance of a power outlet.

Best Answer

IT'S BECAUSE THINGS CONSTRICT WHEN YOU'RE COLD, PUTTING PRESSURE ON YOUR TENDONS

Best Answer

Get tested for vitamin D deficiency.

Best Answer

Hi I have the same problem. I did a blood test and it appeared taht I have vitamin D and calcium shortage. Now, I am taking vitamin d and calcuim drugs and injections for a month. Not sure yet they will be helpful. After 4 month I have to recheck my test.

Best Answer

I think a warmer body next to U would cure alot. Feeling better of yourself comes from others feeling good about U.

Best Answer

for starters that is a symptom of arthritis... but exercise is a nice way to always keep the body young and drink milk... it will definately make the bones hard enough to stop paining

Best Answer

a liniment may help

Best Answer

My bones and joints use to hurt alot. I got a bone density test and they told me that my bone marrow was very weak. If I got into a car accident I would surely break many parts of my body. This was ten years ago. I have been taking calcium, and other supplements, and drinking lots of milk which I started a year ago. I didn't know what I was missing. I feel better, my bones don't hurt as much, and I am straighter then anyone. My doctors tells me that I am in good health and that people my age should be as concerned about their lives as I do. The second part of my answer is to cover yourself with warm clothes, and raise the thermostate. Don't allow your body to react to the cold by forcing your muscles to crinch and cause pain to your bones.

Best Answer

u needs to move to a warmer place

Best Answer

Tucson, AZ is pretty friggin warm.

Best Answer

sounds like you have arthritis, may want to see a Dr. about getting some meds, I have it and it even hurts when its about to rain.

Best Answer

I don't think it is arthritis that seems a little extreme could it be something else?

Best Answer

This past week I was told it was fibromyalgia manifesting as bone pain. Not sure I believe that either but I do know if I get cold I'm in serious pain

Best Answer