rumy rumy 26-30, M 4 Answers Jan 25, 2012

Booze causes decalcification

Best Answer

oh well, gotta die of something

Best Answer

It's not fatal per se- Just very painful

Best Answer

i have pain everywhere, who cares

Best Answer

My ***** hurts doctor, is there a cure?....oops that little troll on my shoulder won't shut up this morning....haha

Best Answer

I can surmise that Rumy is up to about beer # 8- we are up to the pity party portion of his posts- he was fine until 10:00 (my time)- it's all negativity and self hatred from her on until he sleeps it off- Right friend?

Best Answer

only 8?

Best Answer

sigh- you said you would behave around me- I don't want to be mean- but- I'm not going to answer you until youre sober-

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- O Rumy

Best Answer

You're not old enough for your bones to hurt yet...have you injured yourself in recent past? I'm 55 and I can say with age everything starts hurting...LOL....except one bone, and it never hurts...hahaha

Best Answer

that bone doesn't work

Best Answer

sorry to hear that....bummer....

Best Answer

ooooh, could be anything from cold weather or a calcium deficiency up to, pfff, or bone marrow cancer. Increase your calcium intake and go see a doctor.

Best Answer

You may be getting a cold.

Best Answer