Because you're here posting questions about it?

Best Answer

If he's angry, part of it may be coming from his conversation.

Best Answer

Perhaps for the same reasons your question is formatted?

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

Meaning, the way you stated your question sounded kind of bitter and overly detailed. When he is brought up around your co-workers, you probably don't know how angry you sound or you may not even realize you bring him up a lot when they aren't even wanting to hear about it. I would refrain from talking about him at work and keep it a private matter so people don't assume things about you.

Best Answer

i usuallydo unless someone brings him up.

Best Answer

Ahhhha, I see. You should tell them you don't feel like you should talk about it anymore. They'll be like "What?! Since when?!" Just say, "I don't know. I just think it needs to be done outside work or in private."
If they really want to know, they'll come hang with out outside of work and be a true friend who can actually help you instead of an ear to gather all your confidential issues that will be spread around the workplace.

Best Answer