Lisa1471 Lisa1471 36-40, F 8 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Affairs

It sounds more like maybe she isn't really an EX mistress yet.

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

Its a strange world you live in.

Best Answer

Uh you never heard of cheating.I think he feels bad for me

Best Answer

I could give you step by step instructions on how to take control of your life, but you wouldn't follow them, so why bother.

Best Answer

Ya, I'm sure that's the reason. These kind of questions honestly baffle me. Not because I don't know the answer, but because the person who wrote it has obvious problems.

Best Answer

If you say so. You just don't get it

Best Answer

No, I really do. I take marriage seriously, so the fact that your husband cheated but you're still together means that you both ****** up.

Best Answer

Why do youz hang out with his ex mistress?

Best Answer

No we are not friends but caught him kept turners nc his head where she was tried play off.others notice it to.we belong same organization.

Best Answer

Same organization. that's tough. I grew up in a town of 600. a couple of my friends parents had affairs, lots of gossip and drams. they married their affairs and went to the same church (yes cheaters are not atheist, just sinners like us all) same school, grocery store, etc.
Awkward says it all but I never noticed them smiling at their exes in public. I would be nervous.
my wife and best friend had an affair. Him and I are still civil. Him and her don't speak except to say hi in passing. His wife won't speak to either me or wife. I can understand. all in all it works. there better not be any smiling between them.
( we were all childhood friends, I think it makes it easier even with the betrayal. It's ok, I'm more than even

Best Answer

No. It is because he misses her hot sexy body. where do you and him see her anyway. let me guess, this is a small town and you all go to the same church.<br />
If my wife were this dumb I would still have a mistress. <br />
Grow up, he still wants her.<br />
Actually like most men, he wants both of you. He probably wishes you were both bi and would strike up a sexual realtionship and just include him in the middle. I know I do.

Best Answer

He wants me his wife.church? Lol

Best Answer