complicatedisiam complicatedisiam 26-30 13 Answers Jun 19, 2011

However difficult the marriage, what every couple has the power to achieve within their home is a simple society of love. It is better to be quiet, knowing that you disagree, than to disturb the peace by fighting. And always look for little ways to show you care. Little tokens like this with on words exchanged go a long way. If you are always fighting, tell yourself in the morning, "I am just not going to do this any more." It doesn't matter if he wins. It doesn't matter if he is not right. Just love him any way.

Best Answer

Maybe,it's because you are still trying to be individsuals instead of a couple?

Best Answer

Maybe. I have never thought of this. Thanks for opening my mind.

Best Answer

maybe because of your pride?

Best Answer

What do you 2 fight about? Sometimes pick your battles, somethings aren't all that important after you really think about it and be strong when you don't think you should compromise. But also remember marriage is all about COMPROMISE and finding that middle ground with your partner.

Best Answer

i may be young but my parents always fight, and when i was in a relationship with a guy i loved we always fought, and if you google it the people that love each other the most are the ones that fight the most, so its not a bad thing, don't stress

Best Answer

fighting for your soul?

Best Answer

Every couple fight, what a boring time if we were the same in every way!!!<br />
As doucmanow said you are a couple, but that doesn't mean that you have to agree with what ever comes out of your mouths, you keep your opinions and let him keep his... just learn to live with them.<br />
When he says something that you don't agree with, just answer with....."I'll agree to dis-agree".. then close the subject.....good luck.

Best Answer

Smoke weed together. That way, fighting will be impossible.

Best Answer

Nah,,you can still fight! You just may not remmember what you were fighting about.

Best Answer

when the weed runs out, the fighting begins.

Best Answer

because you are married. or because he's a jerk. i don't know.

Best Answer

he's a big jerk.. :(

Best Answer