I have rolled a few joints in the past. I have passed them around though and not kept it to myself. That is what we have always done. Pass it around. LOL

Best Answer

very high strength fish oils, especially high on the EPA, that will do your cholesterol good too :o)

Best Answer

cracking can also be caused by just random air in there.......despite its being annoying and sometimes painful there really isnt much you can do for it. I have a daughter that is only 35 and has had this same issue for 20 years. She walks up stairs and it sounds like a box of popcorn popping. The cod livver oil may help, but unless there is a significant increase or it becomes constantly painful......I wouldnt be too concerned about it. Probably not the answer you were hoping for.....but thats what we have found out

Best Answer

I think there are supplements that might help. I have some arthritis starting up, as well as joints that can be annoying. I started taking glucosamine chondroitin. It seems to help. I've also tried Joint Juice, but I haven't been on it long enough to know if it's is going to make it very much better. I believe Sam-e helped a bit. I guess I'm going to try different things til I find a "fit". Hence, I look at the catalogs to see what new supplements are out there. Mostly Swanson. <br />
lol....I just saw a commercial for Instaflex.

Best Answer

my knee's click a lot, I take cod liver oil once a day to help it :)

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer