I like cooking my own roast potatoes and they still want pre-made ones arghhhhhhhhhhhh. Silly people I am sure they just cant be satisfied. So frustrating and annoying. Yes I know its easier but I do not want it to be easier I put love into what I cook not just open packets!
jellybean113 jellybean113 41-45, F 11 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Community

Sounds like the Mother in law has a problem with you and he is just going along with it.

Best Answer

They wanna keep their teeth ?

Best Answer

Maybe you suck at cooking.

Best Answer

They are probably thinking of the time you'll save by not cooking them yourself. But I'd rather have fresh any time.

Best Answer

If I had bought toast potatoes somebody would be in for a spanking

Best Answer

I totally agree with you Mr Davies but I have to give them what they want, I shall be having real roast potatoes :)

Best Answer

My daughter will cooking a roast from scratch today in her chores outfit and apron!

Best Answer

Very good I am going to church its a Christingle service just cant seem to get anybody to come with me though.

Best Answer

Maybe because there faster

Best Answer

But its Christmas its special

Best Answer

I know but some people just don't like the fuss only guessing

Best Answer

Thank you its very difficult when I love all the full I love cooking and making things taste nice. Maybe im making too much of an issue of this. If they want packet roast potatoes maybe i should do them for them and do a few real ones for me.

Best Answer

Yeah that would be the best idea I like real roast spuds myself but some people just like the packet ones it's no reflection on your cooking just a persons prefference

Best Answer

Very true but they make it seem so important. So will let them have what they want so long as they dont try getting mine

Best Answer

Lol yes I agree it's all about the spirit of good will who knows we may not be here next christmas

Best Answer

That is very true as well they can have what they want but they cant stop me having what I want.

Best Answer

Yes that's true and never deny yourself what you want life is too short

Best Answer

Your a nice person jellybean :-)

Best Answer

Thank you I try to be while making sense of this up and down world we live in that I try to make sense of every day.

Best Answer

Join the club I feel the same

Best Answer

Go on. fake away.

Best Answer

Why this should be an issue?

Best Answer

Because they do this or try to every year all my brain is saying is here we go again.

Best Answer

They like the pre-made roast potatoes better.

Best Answer

I am with you on this, lazy people purchase pre-made roast potatoes

Best Answer

Thank you and I buy them on normal days when im not here to cook them but this is Christmas lunch its special.

Best Answer

Maybe you under cook them...? lol.

Best Answer