Yes, it could be - have you had your kidneys checked for an infection - or have you been involved in something that may have caused them to crack - sport, sneezing too hard, being hit? Go and get it checked out would be my advice.

Best Answer

I haven't been to the doctor about it. I told my mum about it but she hasn't really said anything. I've started the swim team at my school butthe pain started before that. I sneeze qite often but I don't remember it hurting particularly after sneezing one time. Well the first time I got the pain I'm not sure if it happend right after sneezing or taking a deep breath but it only lasted a day or so then it went away but came back a week or so ago and been constant since. Well I did get a 2 day break but it came back again after doing a drumming thing on my chest a couple days ago but it's my ribs mostly hurting not my chest ribs mostly chest often and hip a little

Best Answer

no idea but you should go see a doc. like right now.

Best Answer

It sounds to me like your back is out of alignment. A trip to a chiropractor will probably fix you right up.

Best Answer

If u had sex and the guy was on top could make your ribs hurt I dated a guy once use to make my ribs kill me hope u feel better

Best Answer

Nah not sex I am virgin to young for sex so that's impossible. Thanks for the input though

Best Answer