Why have my ribs been hurting for like a month now??? It's like a sharp pain that fades in and out. Though right bow it feels like there is something jabbed in-between my ribs and 2 weeks ago my left hip hurt the same aswell and since the rib pain has started I sometimes get a sharp sucking pain under my left breast. The rib pain is mostly on the left and it started about a month and half ago then stoped for a few weeks and came back after one night when I felt like something was eating away at my stomach. The pain was sharp and it aswell faded in and out and everytime the pain cam I felt light headed. I did faint a Fay or 2 befor in the bath as well aster standing up to fast. Usualy the rib pain only stay for a minute or 2 but riight now it is constant and has been for like 20-30mintures! What is this??? Could it be connected to me loseing 16 pounds in 6 months???
FullOfEmpty FullOfEmpty 16-17, F 6 Answers Nov 22, 2010

Yes, it could be - have you had your kidneys checked for an infection - or have you been involved in something that may have caused them to crack - sport, sneezing too hard, being hit? Go and get it checked out would be my advice.

Best Answer

I haven't been to the doctor about it. I told my mum about it but she hasn't really said anything. I've started the swim team at my school butthe pain started before that. I sneeze qite often but I don't remember it hurting particularly after sneezing one time. Well the first time I got the pain I'm not sure if it happend right after sneezing or taking a deep breath but it only lasted a day or so then it went away but came back a week or so ago and been constant since. Well I did get a 2 day break but it came back again after doing a drumming thing on my chest a couple days ago but it's my ribs mostly hurting not my chest ribs mostly chest often and hip a little

Best Answer

no idea but you should go see a doc. like right now.

Best Answer

It sounds to me like your back is out of alignment. A trip to a chiropractor will probably fix you right up.

Best Answer

If u had sex and the guy was on top could make your ribs hurt I dated a guy once use to make my ribs kill me hope u feel better

Best Answer

Nah not sex I am virgin to young for sex so that's impossible. Thanks for the input though

Best Answer