captaincoke captaincoke 36-40, F 6 Answers Dec 30, 2010

I agree with azaliea and it is also because you can have too much shake on them. Trust me my mother has wondered this same thing for years and so we decided to test it. It has nothing to do with the egg. If the chop isn't thawed right, and if you have too much shake on them it just gets really soggy because the shake pulls out the moister in the chops and then holds it there.

Best Answer

The Pork Chop God is taking out his revenge on you. Everybody knows pork chops must be grilled, so the Pork Chop God is ruining them for you.

Best Answer

screw shake n bake! Making from scratch is waaay yummier and just as easy. use a mixture of egg and a little milk to thin it, dip the chop in that, dip it in flour (you can repeat this 1 or 2 more times if you want lots of breading), sprinkle with seasonings (my fav is roasted garlic & herb), and throw in a pan with a little oil! Trez delicious. (btw, i do this for everything fried. Chicken, Pork Chops, zuccini) <br />
OR you should try Panko breading, its DELICIOUS! In the Japanese/Asian food isle at any regular grocery store. <br />
good luck!

Best Answer

because pork chops have a lot of juice in them. Try throwing them on broil for a bit after the alotted cooking time this may crispy them up a little.

Best Answer

You probably didn't shake them hard enough.

Best Answer