gypsygirly gypsygirly 26-30, F 15 Answers Sep 15, 2010

I used to have a neighbor who would go around borrowing the ingredients for her dinner every day. She woutd hit up all the neighbors for a different ingredient and then go home and cook her dinner. She also made the rounds in the morning and had coffee with several different neighbors and would pop in on someone for lunch. Everyone let her get away with it even though she never replaced anything she borrowed until one day when she was bragging about how she never had to buy anything on credit. She bragged that she had even bought her new car for cash. One of the neighbors told her that she could do the same thing too if she never had to buy any groceries. After that people quit supplying her with her morning coffee, lunch and dinner.

Best Answer

Use my little trick , Charge them rental fees , then they,ll get things back real quick .

Best Answer

I've met them all. I don't lend anymore. I usually have to go asking for my borrowed things. In more than one occassion before they would tell me they never borrowed from me. Another time they said the hose was theirs. I also loaned to family members and when I collected they either told me that they lost it, broke it, or that they thought they could keep it, because I could afford another one. So, I never lend anything anymore to avoid this time of conflict. I'll tell you something though, they stop asking, which is great! They just move on to someone else.

Best Answer

some people can't afford the things they borrow.. but those who can afford it, man.. they should buy their own stuff..

Best Answer

I was wondering about that too this woman across the hall ask to borrow some mustard. now if she was good looking I might have considered

Best Answer

Sure, they COULD get their own, but why should they when neighbors already have what they need? People borrow things because then they don't have to PAY for anything. They live off of YOUR money, since you've already bought the item. Just say no.

Best Answer

They just looking for a reason to talk to you.Its proven that 80% of people borrow ur **** just to say hello.75% of that 80 are sexy men or women.

Best Answer

I know what you mean >..<

Best Answer

A quality person would not ask for your stuff unless they intended on helping you as well. People that would do this are the same people that you have to go to their house and get your stuff back because they will just keep it and eventually convince themselves it is theirs.

Best Answer

would NOT EVER open my door to a neighbor in the middle of the night. He is probably just trying to find out what you sleep in. CREEP.

Best Answer

Aww i don't mind that myself you never know when you might need a favour of a good neighbour but mine go one better its actually their cat that knocks on my door ...... Lol<br />
If i was sleeping or just didn't want to answer the door i would ignore it!

Best Answer

you are also a neighbor to a neighbor

Best Answer

Not everyone is made of money, if you dont feel like turning a neighbor into a friend then just tell them no and not to bother you any more. They didnt do anything wrong by asking (the first time).

Best Answer

It was not the first time. He has come over unannounced at odd times and interrupted my sleep patterns. I have not provoked him to do this in any way. He makes more money than me. Yet he continues to annoy me by his knocking on my door. I am not stingy, but I hate him harassing me in the night.

Best Answer